Hypoglycemia

Request new doses
PiCiNk0
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Hypoglycemia

Post by PiCiNk0 »

Hello my I-Doser friends :P
Today I've got an idea about dose which is based on feeling that normal people without diabetes couldn't feel (I think). Basically you got this feeling when your sugar level in blood decreases under normal sugar level.
So since I have diabetes I know this feeling very well and try to describe it as good as I can so here it is.

When I start to feel that sugar in my blood start to decreases, first what I feel is some kind of body euphoria, you feel tingling all over your body it feels nice, but just for moment, then your hands starting to shake, you sweat and your heart starts to beat faster and faster, you're like exhausted, you can't stand on your own legs because they shake as well and you don't have much strength to stand straight. You start to panic because you don't know what is happening with your body. Your vision starts to blur out and you can't focus well, headache comes in, you're really nervous and you feel like you are going to swoon.

So this is all what I've ever felt during having hypoglycemia, I don't know what goes after this feeling since I've never had so low level of sugar. But I think after this you just fall into a coma, which doesn't have to be part of dose :D
I would be really happy to see dose like this even thought I wouldn't buy it I think :P I feel this in real life and I don't need it even in I-Doser but I would like to show other people how it feels in safe way without chance to fall into coma...
Anyways, have a nice day and thanks for reading ;)
kagalive
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Hypoglycemia

Post by kagalive »

Sorry to hear you suffer from Diabetes :cry:

This would be a very intriguing dose and if available I would try it.

I support this dose.
PiCiNk0
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by PiCiNk0 »

Thanks for support! ;) And it's not that bad... You just can't eat whatever and whenever you want :D
badpup
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by badpup »

That sounds quiet bad actually....

I don't have diabetes but iv experienced hypoglycaemia once... It was something else... Its quiet uncomfortable I wonder if its made neone would buy it tho...
PiCiNk0
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by PiCiNk0 »

We have a bunch of doses during which you feel uncomfortable... I don't know maybe it's weird but, when I get Hypoglicemia and it's over I realize that I enjoyed it :D For me it's kinda trippy... And at start it's really enjoyable feeling