Syncope

Request new doses
sugarvixen
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Syncope

Post by sugarvixen »

I would like to see a dose that simulates vasovagal syncope (fainting).

Stage one brings your body to a vague feeling of uneasiness before it breaks out in a sweat. You're burning up regardless of how cold the surroundings are. Your heart rate increases.

Stage two is less subtle in its warning: a brief period of hypersensitivity ensues with paresthesias and tinnitis. Then a sense of panic: Even in a crowd, you feel isolated and alone. The novice freezes in terror at the prospect of the unknown, while the experienced veteran knows the body's about to shut down. You'd better rush to take cover before the attack of complete sensory deprivation sets in.

Stage three hits you hard: You ignored the earlier warnings, and you're now at the top of the roller coaster before the big drop. If you're still standing, you're now completely screwed and you know it. The body is off balance, and you feel like you're spinning. The sound drowns out, and with the fading of your vision you've lost awareness of what is around you. You reach out to grab something to hold onto, but nothing is there. Then everything is black. Paralysis sets in as you fall through the darkness. If you're lucky, you don't feel the impact of your head smacking the pavement.

The dose finishes off with a recovery stage. Things happened so fast, but you have no concept of the time elapsed. You're cold, clammy, and confused. You're left feeling drowsy and totally spent - it may take hours or overnight for you to completely recover.
badpup
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Re: Syncope

Post by badpup »

That sounds pretty awesome.. Great detail!
sugarvixen
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by sugarvixen »

Thanks,

The detail unfortunately comes from a lifetime of experiencing the condition personally. However, I might actually enjoy inducing the experience in a controlled setting, since I wouldn't be worrying about my safety or being inconvenienced.
badpup
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by badpup »

Actually the 1 time iv fainted showd me how comfortable it actually is... Kind of like DEEP sleep... Even tho the feelings before and after aint quiet...