Doing I-Doser stoned

Share dose experiences
l4d_hunter
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Doing I-Doser stoned

Post by l4d_hunter »

I did Datura while coming off of being stoned, and there was my first mistake. The combination of I-doser and weed was all to overpowering as after the dose I could only feel my neck and could barely speak. It was almost like feeling depressed, but without the sadness and to this day is by far one of the weirdest sensations I've ever felt. So if your going to smoke pot then do this stuff be careful which dose you do. I'm also afraid that the experience may have permanently fucked up my head; for your see the boundary between dream and reality doesn't exist anymore. Life just feels like a long ass dream to me now, and dreams and highs only feel real to me. Any thoughts or help? -L4D
LucidGamer
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Doing I-Doser stoned

Post by LucidGamer »

Try Piggybacking Divinorum and Black sunshine MP3's (: May help bring you back to Earth... Divinorums more of a crazy trip while Black Sunshine is more of a realization of self (: at least to me... also the ambient tracks they have in the backround of the MP3 files really seem to help me enjoy the doses.
exangel
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by exangel »

:shock: reset dose can help you to get out form effect of a i doser dose :unibrow:
LucidGamer
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by LucidGamer »

Thats probably a safer bet (: