Hashish

Share dose experiences
badpup
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Hashish

Post by badpup »

Ok well mary jane was an awesome dose so HAD to do hash next..

Well I started da dose and just relaxed.. Nothing happened for like 10 mins then I realize that something HAS happened and my head is all messed up just like weed.. I had what I can describe as my interpretation of a mental add/adhd :p (couldn't think of 1 thing 4 too long and topics were RANDOM and many) I remember thinking about a painting in my living room and soon I was climbing the mountains in it... But this was just going on in my head.. I can't explain it all that well cause t'was quiet complicated 4 me to understand itself... Hmm it was verry head high type of a feeling... Soon and only in my head I was like STONED... All the typical effects just like the mj dose but INTENSE! The difference was my body felt kinda normal.. But not 4 long.. When the tone went all.. hummy.. My body started feeling heavy... Pretty soon I was sure I couldn't get up if I wanted to... By now the dose got over.. I tried getting up.. Still high.. Managed to and as I'm looking at the lights I realize that I was on the floor with my eyes closed :D NICE! I was actually pretty frikkin stoned! But same as b4 this went away quick and I was sober in like 45 mins :( but GREAT dose! Loved it!

Best part NO paranoia!

Down side is it felt kinda synthetic.. Like SOMEthing was missing.. Can't quiet put my finger on it...

Up next opium :)
Have fun!
Legalize It
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Hashish

Post by Legalize It »

Great review!
ngphil22
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Hashish

Post by ngphil22 »

I will need to try this one. Thanks for the review!!