Weak beginner's dose

Share dose experiences
xX_llamalover_Xx
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Weak beginner's dose

Post by xX_llamalover_Xx »

I think I'm REALLY sensitive to doses because when I tried ecstasy I instantly felt a strange tingling feeling creeping up my legs and arms, then about 1 minute through BOOM Orgasm-Like-Feeling through my entire body that lasted 1 hour after I took the headphones off (but much, much weaker). Actually now, one day after I can remember the feeling physically just by thinking about it strangely 0_o (only much weaker).

So, in short, I'm looking for something weak that will still give me some results because even while listening to 'see' I felt a strange feeling in my entire body (which I don't think is meant to happen).

So please can someone suggest a week dose or confirm for me that those effects are meant to happen.
LucidGamer
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Weak beginner's dose

Post by LucidGamer »

every doser feels their own things during any experience. I experienced different feelings over my entire body quite a few times depending on the dose. My first experience with I-doser was divinorum. I also enjoyed white crosses as well ! Genesis is also another I enjoyed (: these 3 I used when i first discovered I-doser, but I have used other binaurals before so I am not sure if they are " beginner " doses
simonwellander
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by simonwellander »

Try a dose marked as "Moderate". Maybe Opium? Good luck :)
xX_llamalover_Xx
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by xX_llamalover_Xx »

Thanks! I have a new problem now though :/
I keep yanking the earphones out in the middle of any dose I listen to scared that for some reason I'll cause myself pain :/ basically I don't trust the doses.
I'm just scared of GoH being somehow spliced into the doses I listen to (yep I'm pretty fucked up and paranoid)
simonwellander
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by simonwellander »

Don't do GoH if you are a sensitive beginner :p

Maybe try a Sense Simulation dose? Like Hear, See or smell.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Try any of the moderates or 5 min doses. If it feels like you are getting sucked into the dose to hard just remind yourself it's only a dose, and break out of focus, which could be done breaking your concentration or by pinching yourself, causing an immediate evacuation out of your dosing,
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
PcBuilder
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by PcBuilder »

Well it depends on what you like, spiritual ones are great and won't give you a body high but you will be refreshed so check out the main I Doser stores and see all of the categories to kind of get a hint of what effects you are wanting to achieve. They have a great sell with some of the doses for a dollar which is perfect to test out. When it comes to you feeling what you felt with the dose you originally posted about that was meant to happen so stay away from drug ones if they are not your thing. If it is read the description and the, what I call, "potency" or strength in order to make up your decision. If you come across one you want to feel check the potency before buying the dose.

Stimulations and spiritual may suit you just find and slowly work your way up to the big ones. What are you looking for in a dose so I can make you a recommendation? I have no idea what you like so it is very hard for me to narrow it down because I have many minor effect doses in mind that I've tried.
KingLear
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by KingLear »

You might like A-Bomb. What I experienced wasn't intense, yet it was still interesting. Definitely good for a beginner. Definitely good for anyone.

Edit: I realize this wasn't necessarily specific, but I'm a huge fan of "sink or swim" and thhrowing yourself into something, with no expectations.
Keep your mind open, and go for it.
R~KL
xanthier
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by xanthier »

I guarantee you HoG is not spliced into any doses, it would render that dose completely ineffective for starters...each dose is constructed very carefully to achieve the intended effect.
RPC123
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by RPC123 »

French Roast maybe.
ngphil22
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by ngphil22 »

Try some of the pure doses. Theta made me think I was hearing people's thoughts, Alpha made taking other doses easier and more effective, and beta REALLY helps me study. I have not tried any of the other pure doses