hallucinogenic doses-experiences i had

Share dose experiences
DMTERESTRIAL
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

hallucinogenic doses-experiences i had

Post by DMTERESTRIAL »

I'm going to start off telling you my effects with peyote, during the dose my hands and feet went numb and i drifted in and out of daydreams i saw dark colors like purple and blue under my eyes, after the dose i felt very groggy and high everything was a tint of yellow and i was really mellow this lasted for about 30 mins.

i also tried trip which i saw under eye colors and after the dose if i focused on items they appeared to move slowly in waves this surprised me colors were a little more vibrant but thats it

i did a-bomb just a little while ago and it was totally not what i was expecting i saw the most incredible closed eye visuals colors ranged from-purple to blue to green and red and yellow the moved slowly and formed interesting patterns and it was very euphoric

post responses of your experiences with hallucinogenic doses and ask questions ill fill you in with more detail :D
happy dosing :-D
ngphil22
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: hallucinogenic doses-experiences i had

Post by ngphil22 »

I want to try these ones even more now! I already tried peyote, but all I felt was euphoria and a mild buzz
DMTERESTRIAL
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by DMTERESTRIAL »

they are great doses :-) you just need to keep trying them and id start with a-bomb first the under eye visuals were amazing and if anyone wants me to try any doses or go into more detail about my experiences just ask ill be happy to tell you everything and try everything you want me to :-D
ngphil22
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by ngphil22 »

Try demerol or capsaicin, they are my favorites right now.
emmacordobez
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by emmacordobez »

Peyote
Peyote
Peyote
Made me allucinate with figures Rorschach-like, was so cool really, and none afraid at alla
DMTERESTRIAL
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by DMTERESTRIAL »

Thanks for posting guys sorry i was a little late i have been busy latley but im back and taking requests i will try the one you listed thanks :D
•ŜKЯ†ĽĽєχ•
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by •ŜKЯ†ĽĽєχ• »

Well to start out I didn't see any under eye colors. But once I opened my eyes after dose I was 100% in aw! I could see things I can only describe as floating balls of light. And people sitting next to me. People I have never seen before! This combined with the intense high I flipped out! I literally jumped up Andran downstairs yelling because I thought I was going to be murdered. After the panic was finished I later back and enjoyed all the little floating orbs all around me :) btw this was peyote, Abomb and adrenachrome back to back. >:)
DMTERESTRIAL
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by DMTERESTRIAL »

Very cool experience, im back online and willing to try and report any trip you guys want just let me know. :D