Crystal Meth for Iphone

Request new doses
Dargonn
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Crystal Meth for Iphone

Post by Dargonn »

Ok so I hear that you can have your eyes open while doing I-Doser for crystal meth, and I want to get fucked up while gaming and I haven't been able to find a Crystal meth dose for Mobile.
Dargonn
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Crystal Meth for Iphone

Post by Dargonn »

Oh I also want to ask if you guys think I should find another one on mobile, if so which one??
StealthTheUnknown
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by StealthTheUnknown »

There are no specific effects with a session, and there is no guarantee one will work. For some, eyes open will work, but for most it prevents any BW activity below high alpha or low beta.

As for your second post, would you mind giving a list of the sessions you purchased? I have bought all of the sessions for mobile, have tested them all, and could provide my personal experiences with any specific session. What kind of effects did you have in mind?

By the way, I have a lot of the sessions for the pc version, but not all. I have around 80 or so sessions I purchased for the pc version. I do not have any others. Some of the ones I have for the mobile application I do not have for pc, and some of the ones that correspond (for instance Green on mobile and Marijuana on pc) have different effects (the mobile one was kind of an energetic buzz while the pc version, despite approaching high beta to low gamma, put me in a state similar to sleep paralysis; kind of fun, kind of scary). I would keep practicing. A recommendation if you do not have them: pure sessions (e.g. Alpha, beta, theta, delta, etc.) these have mild effects, but are excellent for practice. The results are noticeable and easy to obtain.
power5451
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by power5451 »

Hi I i- doser in Android and I'd need something like the Crystal Meth. What I have tried so probably works best dose called After Math. The others I do not have any effect