New dose: Nirvana/Enlightenment

Request new doses
AndrewLK87
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

New dose: Nirvana/Enlightenment

Post by AndrewLK87 »

A dose that raises your spirituality gradually to the point of feeling enlightened, and then sustains that level and makes it pulse. Euphoria, intellectual stimulation, peace. THAT would be my fav :) I don't know if you guys tried to do that with any other dose and call it something else; but if you make it please make it for IPhone :)
StealthTheUnknown
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: New dose: Nirvana/Enlightenment

Post by StealthTheUnknown »

Divinorum is a must have for a spiritual journey or awakening. In real life, Salvia Divinorum is considered by shamans to be the reincarnation of the mother Mary. I have used it for spiritual insight. I do not, however, recommend it to be used for fun. It does not make a good "party drug". The effects are intense and can cause an emotional or spiritual breakdown. Mild hallucinations are common with it. There is a session for both the software and the application. I prefer the mobile version, as the music is completely beautiful. It sounds like a Hindi chant dance mixed with party music.

For an even greater spiritual experience, Hand of God is a great tool. But just a word of caution, the session should be taken with an open and positive mind, and you should allow yourself some time after the session to digest the information you will receive. A Christ Consciousness is very likely, and the emotional rush associated with it can be stressful. Feeling "entities" around and inside you can be frightening, and you may experience and see things you will never wish to speak of. Be aware of that before you spend $200 just to be emotionally scarred. It is unlikely, but plausible nevertheless. For a more euphoric journey, ayahuasca is an interesting one to try. Not very intense or stressful, but very interesting.

For the app, all of these are available, and I think Hand of God comes free with purchase of the app to begin with.