My Gates of Hades Experience

Share dose experiences
AlphaTiger
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

My Gates of Hades Experience

Post by AlphaTiger »

This dose scared me so much that I would not do it EVER again. I saw burning fields of flame, deserted cities that looks like a scene from an apocalypse, burning red skies, and I was walking all in the middle of it. Then suddenly I had this feeling that seemed as if I was being chased down by something from behind me and I started running. I did not even try to look back to see what it was, FEAR just took over my entire being and I ran for what seemed like forever. After the dose ended I realized I was breathing so heavily, hands shaking and sweating so much.
Simonhaidar
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: My Gates of Hades Experience

Post by Simonhaidar »

We'll thank sounds sick!! Unfortunately I'm not feeling any effects of binaural beats. Could you tell me the way you do it?
AlphaTiger
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by AlphaTiger »

Well, first off let me tell you that I tried at least 100 times to get i doser to work so you really need some dedication. Second you need to meditate and focus on the sound. Once you get the hang of it you will hear a kind of static sound ( at least for me) and you it will slowly seep inside your head, I WILL FEEL IT literally like tiny harmless electric shocks in my head. This is just for me though and I don't know if anyone else has the same technique.
Unbound
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Unbound »

Before the 100th try to get it working, what would happen to you? I just seem to lose conscious here & there. But no effects or anything...
JbarrettLu
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by JbarrettLu »

Same here. I feel relaxed afterwards but no real effects
I got scared once during insomnia but that's about it.
I enjoy the relaxed peaceful feeling but I don't think it's directly related to the doses.
I assumed they would work the more times I try it but was
Unsure. I also believe the doses would work well for some people
I just don't believe myself to be apart of that group.
Ordinator
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Ordinator »

AlphaTiger wrote:This dose scared me so much that I would not do it EVER again. I saw burning fields of flame, deserted cities that looks like a scene from an apocalypse, burning red skies, and I was walking all in the middle of it. Then suddenly I had this feeling that seemed as if I was being chased down by something from behind me and I started running. I did not even try to look back to see what it was, FEAR just took over my entire being and I ran for what seemed like forever. After the dose ended I realized I was breathing so heavily, hands shaking and sweating so much.
Awesome.