Doser on ebay

Who are you?
ShineOn
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Doser on ebay

Post by ShineOn »

Yo trippy frinds, seen the story on fox news today of this music. will have to check it out. sounds very similar to alot of the meditation stuff I like.

I guess people dont play around, theres 2 websites for sales on ebay already. You guys have good advertiseing :eek:

shine on my friends :shock:
ShineOn
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by ShineOn »

idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

I didn't see the fox news report. Can someone please let us all know what they said?
ShineOn
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by ShineOn »

They said your looking for a lawsuit. But I think your bases are covered here in the forums with what you promote and do not promote as far as drug activity. The lady who tried out the music on the news said she felt no difference but she obvioiusly doesnt know how to open her mind to the experience.
konajinx
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by konajinx »

That's completely ridiculous. This site is no different than the legal herb stores selling their wares online. There would be no ground for a lawsuit to stick to anything. With some kids literally dying from ingesting too many energy drinks these days, it's hard to fathom how working with brainwaves would be any grounds for legal action. Sure, the names and descriptions of the doses do relate to drugs and such, but go check out the legal herb shops online and they do the same thing. I-Doser.com has nothing to worry about, and the opinions of anything coming out of the Fox news desks should be taken with a grain of salt.
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by RobDose »

I hate Fox News...
remember that Korean dude who shot 32 people at VirginiaTech? Fox News was trying to desperatly link that guy with al-quaeda terrorists... i mean, wtf?

they are very biased, never giving the two sides of the story...

I mean, i love 20th century Fox and their films, but Fox News, urgh...

CNN and BBC for life!
Vendetta
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Vendetta »

Fox News is the least reliable news agency. ever.

I have reasons./ Like legit, just don't feel like typing the story, but yup.