Heroin Experience/Marijuana QH

Share dose experiences
spaceiphany
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Heroin Experience/Marijuana QH

Post by spaceiphany »

Hello, and welcome to my first review.

One of the doses I'd try again was Heroin. I sat in my chair, put on a $50 pair of Auvio over the ear headphones, turned on the mp3 background and listened in. I have to say...I was really disappointed. I didn't really feel anything, other than extremely cold INSIDE of my body....and I still do. I think it's also because the air is on inside of the house as well. I noticed that I was almost uncomfortably aware of my breathing, as if my breath was drifting away from me. However, I will try the Heroin QH as soon as possible. I still feel freezing cold IN my body.

spaceiphany rate:1/5

Marijuana QH: Trying this made for good results. Within a minute or two, I was feeling spikes of euphoria, and I noticed that the songs I put on in the background sounded extremely....dreamy. I sat back, relaxed in my chair, and then the crackling sounds came in...which killed the vibe. However, after the dose was done, I found myself becoming content and relaxed with the world. I've never smoked pot in my life, mind you, but this dose lead to me becoming extremely comfortable with the world around me. I was chilled out.

spaceiphany rate: 3/5.

Doses I Want To Try:

Hash
Heroin QH
Morphine
Ecstasy QH
Possibly DXM [to compare with my real life DXM experience]
LSD
Marijuana [Full Dose]
Oxy

Thank you for reading!