Out of body jolt?

Share dose experiences
simonlibenski
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Out of body jolt?

Post by simonlibenski »

One night I dosed Out of Body, I had a good experience but that's not the point.

Afterwards I dosed Ecstacy, and while dosing it, probably 6 minutes into it, it sounded like the sound stopped, my ears rang for 3 seconds, and then i heard the dose again.
It scared the shit out of me, and I tore off my head phones and tried to sleep. I just figured it was Ecstacy doing it's thing.

The next night I dosed Out of Body again, and the same thing happened that happened during Ecstacy, but it DIDNT happen the FIRST time i did out of body.
Speculating, I thought... "Is that me going out of body and then jolting back into it?"

What are your takes on this? Has anybody noticed a dose that stops for a few seconds, or fractions of a second, and then starts again?
I turn off all programs on my computer, and have a good computer, so it's not my computer glitching. that's for sure.

Any guesses or experiences like this?
blaze908
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by blaze908 »

All what I know is that at the end of Ecstasy, there is this ringing noise that gets higher and higher then it shuts off. That ringing blew out one of my headphone speakers lol.