AP vs LD vs OOBE

When the mind leaves body
m0nkee
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

AP vs LD vs OOBE

Post by m0nkee »

There are 3 doses: Astral Projection, Lucid Dream and Out of Body.

Witch one is the best to get an out of body experience?
And when do i leave my body, while listening to the dose or after?

I hope an experienced user can help me with this and tell me how he/she makes it work with I-doser.

I really want to try this! :D
Morrisson
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Morrisson »

I'd recommend Out Of Body.

Lucid Dream is a good dose but if you're going out of your body you'll do it in your dream and not when you're awake. If you listen this dose you don't have to go to sleep directly after. And there are loads of other ways you can achieve lucid dreams.

Astral Projection felt to me as a sort of Out of Body 0.5. I was going slightly out of my body, but I could still feel it.

Out of Body is definitely the best of the 3. You leave your body, you can't feel it and you can see it from above.

If you want to try OOB (or AP or LD) then you must lay down on your bed, lights out and (what I did) cover your eyes so that you can't be distracted from certain things in your room.

And if you leave your body it could be 5 minutes before the dose end, maybe 5 minutes after.
larryleisure
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by larryleisure »

:shock: if that really works with such apps, I change my name to Jesus Crhsit on my ID
m0nkee
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by m0nkee »

Thank you Morrisson :-D. I'll try this tonight.

EDIT: One more question, do you just listen to the dose or do you use any techniques while dosing?
Morrisson
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Morrisson »

I just listen to it while i'm laying down on my bed.