Help please

Get user supplied support
leeth12
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Help please

Post by leeth12 »

Hello I'm having an issue I have the I-dose for both IOS and PC but the only one working is the IOS version which means the effects only work when i do it on the phone can somebody explain why? Do i do something wrong? Or do i just need to try more and more? Hopefully somebody will answer CYA! :D
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Help please

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Define working?
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
leeth12
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by leeth12 »

Uhm what i mean with working is the effect on IOS i get the effects but when i tried it on PC i felt like nothing happend and i would really like those long doses 30 min etc :)
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Hm, no idea honestly. That;s strange that it isn't working for you, is it possible those doses are too long? The iPhone ones are shorter right?
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
leeth12
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by leeth12 »

Yes exactly mate the thing is i want them to be long but it's not working and there is some PC tracks that is not for the IOS and is really cool etc. uhm could be cool if there was a way to have an option to decide how long the dose is from the lowest number to the highest ( I appologize my bad way to explain things on english i am not the best to explain :) ) but abouslute nothing did happened when i tried CocaineQH and i tried AcidQH and i cannot remember if there was more i tried and it did not work well :| i think i'm just gonna stay with the short version then
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

The mobile versions of the doses are purposely intended to be shorter versions of the computer doses, and integrated with ambient moodscapes. Many advanced dosers use both the computer version for longer at-home sessions and the mobile version for shorter or on-the-go sessions. You can try SlipStreaming multiple similar doses together to create a longer session, or you can try the computer doses and work your way towards the shorter mobile doses. Also, don't use the headphones that came with your phone - Apple's included earbuds, for instance (or many included headphones or earbuds that come with phones) are simply not good enough. Get yourself a quality pair of headphones.
leeth12
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by leeth12 »

Good suggestion bro i use really good "Creative" headset so thats not the problem but i guess that with similar tricks in the stream sounds good ty man.. :)