best legal herb

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
dp100
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

best legal herb

Post by dp100 »

what is the best legal herb? I know damiana is the cheapest (you can get pounds of it for the price of an ounce of weed) but it produces little to no high.
NovaJRB
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: best legal herb

Post by NovaJRB »

magicalherbs.com is pretty good.
Bigk75
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Bigk75 »

You're really taking a chance with any type of legal herb. Noone really knows what goes into these "legal" buds and studies show that they do more harm than good. Real marijuana is natural and that is what sets it apart from any other drug out there. This legal stuff is man-made and has very risky side effects. A buddy of mine was sent to the emergency room shortly after smoking legal bud, he had suffered a minor stroke. I'm not trying to tell you how to live your life, but just exercise caution when smoking something that is typicaly 20X more potent than any strain of real marijuana.
funjunkie
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by funjunkie »

I just tried a new one call Atomic Zip, taste awesome and it really hit the spot. LOVE IT!!!

Personally I get the Level 2 Neutron cuz I think Level 1 is a little bit weak. Haven't tried level 3 yet but i heard it pretty dope. :-)
Shigi
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Shigi »

funjunkie wrote:I just tried a new one call Atomic Zip, taste awesome and it really hit the spot. LOVE IT!!!

Personally I get the Level 2 Neutron cuz I think Level 1 is a little bit weak. Haven't tried level 3 yet but i heard it pretty dope. :-)
I've recently tried both level 2 and 3 of Atomic Zip and here's my experiences:

I got to try level 3 by a free sample they offer all new customers and this blueberry scent was much more potent than I could have imagined. It did not take much to a very strong but pleasant experience. For about an hour I was in a completely relaxed state which is very difficult to achieve for me. I aimlessly browsed the web until the effects subsided and continued my day as usual feeling genuinely happy and at peace for the first time in a long time.

Level 2 I got the grape scent and was again blown away. The potency rivaled that of level 3 as again it did not take much to get the desired experience. The incense had the same effects as level three, just not as intense which I thought was better for daily use.

All in all, my experiences were amazing, they were positive and I couldn't be more happier to have found a product that does not disappoint and is safe. I've had the few big names left in the herbal incense business and they just don't compare to Atomic Zip.