Help, Tips, ETC.

Get user supplied support
rudyXXprimo
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Help, Tips, ETC.

Post by rudyXXprimo »

Hello.

Just registered so feel free to throw the welcome mat haha anyways...

So Ive been experimenting with I doser for a while now but yet to really experience anything "mind blowing" per say. Lately I've been working a lot so after a long day of work, I'll settle in, put on a dose, and relax. However out of exhaustion from the day of work, ill eventually pass out and wake up hours later. So I believe obviously your not suppose to fall asleep on the dose. Am I correct in saying this?

Also, as im listening to the dose, what exactly am i suppose to focus on? Do i imagine anything or dont think at all? When people mention practice, what exactly am I practicing? Any tips and good pointers are greatly appreciated
exangel
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: Help, Tips, ETC.

Post by exangel »

:-D hi
i kind of tried i-doser long time ago and glad i didnt delete it and recently i have started trying again
i have tried different methods
its not like i dont get results at all, i m getting results but not as strong as i expect or as i read in other reviews
i fall asleep too sometime while dosing but when i am tired
but some doses do have such qualities to make to more relaxed which may lead to sleep
i kind of concentrate on the sound but my mind keeps wondering around and i keep :\ forcing my attention back to the dose
so far i had success with the Orgasm dose ( and little effects from other doses)
let me know if you got any effects little or more from any dose, there seem to be very few active people :( we need more people to discuss this stuff

recently bought Wet Dream dose and tried it few times, so far no luck but its one of the extreme doses and 1 hour long, maybe i need more practice with less intense ones first