Necrophilia.

Share dose experiences
cazadora
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Necrophilia.

Post by cazadora »

My experience with doses necrophilia.
I am alone at home, in bed, window and closed doors, in total darkness, comfortable clothes, only a shirt and bare feet.
Begin dose is very soft sound, not boring like other hard dose eh tested but from the first minute how powerful is shown, I'm excited, a lot, and it seems that will not stop, it is pure sexual anxiety I wish, heat, begin to move involuntarily, it is like experiencing shocks but mixed with some stiffness, when I realize I have the mouth open, suddenly begins to subside, low level sound, but the less volume is more intense is the feeling, the cold begins, I can not move me, I'm on my back, hard as a post, and legs open occasionally inadvertently entire duration of the dose was eager for sex, sometimes more, sometimes less. It is very cold, try to get off his shirt and I can not move my hand, as numb, then comes another wave of pleasure I tonnage back, it seems I'm not breathing! But if I breathe, I did not understand Basha ended dose, I think I went from state to state, first I was actively involved in the issue, then switch roles, I was dead !!! All that cold ... not being able to move ... was dead !!!, waiting for someone.
Light and soft sounds are changing to be serious and heavy, get ready, and shakes make me turn around and be face down, it's fabulous, how much intensity, eventually the sound volume goes down and end there.
I find it quite achieved this dosage, changing roles
sometimes you're the active and sometimes passive. I mean, you're alive or dead and edited but also excited! For me it is a mixture of death and masochistic dose, but with a much more pleasant sound, to say harmonious. I liked

exangel
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: Necrophilia.

Post by exangel »

:eek: thats sounds intense :shock: i have yet to get any intense results
specially the long doses
i tried wet dream few times
laying there for whole hour and nothing happening :retard: