recommendations for a new doser?

Share dose experiences
FluStar
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

recommendations for a new doser?

Post by FluStar »

i just found out about idoser today and want to try orgasm very badly but im kinda scared. any recommendations for a first time user?? and can you get addicted to dosing like actual drugs??
exangel
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: recommendations for a new doser?

Post by exangel »

try A-bomb or any of pure doses like alpha beta gamma
dont forget to follow proper method to get maximum results
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

18cable
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by 18cable »

Me and my friends tried alcohol first but we barely felt any effects. :\
Then we decided to go straight to peyote and amanita :shock: . Long story short one friend cried for half an hour the other was really paranoid and wouldn't look at me for an hour :-( . Those two will almost certainly work but you should be ready for what you might see. As for my experience it was good and strong but that is for another thread.
Also like every thing else you can be addicted, but that would only be if you let yourself become addicted, moderation mate, moderation.
jombotski
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by jombotski »

no you cant get addicted to dosing,and you can start your way with some moderate doses that calm you down if you are scared,then when you gain some confidence you shift to more stronger doses.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

Also, a must-own is the Reset dose - can instantly reset you if you don't like the effects or want to clear the effects to try another dose.
ZainTsunshi
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by ZainTsunshi »

jombotski wrote:no you cant get addicted to dosing,
Not so sure I completely agree on that. Well the file itself yeah i do agree, but the experience no. I accidentally had Spectrophilia and Gate of Hades play at the same time and didn't realize it since it was at night and I am really addicted to the feeling/experience I had now. (had background sounds playing and it switched to it on my play list)

New doser, don't, don't, don't start off with Gate of Hades! They aren't kidding when they say it's extreme. I really like the Orgasm qh, quick hits. I just make sure Its when I don't have to worry about "noises" as a result of the file. If you're concerned about that, I have used them when the shower is running to drown out my noises. One thing to keep in mind (And this is just me talking, others may say different) doses don't work as well if you are full of anxiety. If you're scared about using a dose, it won't be as effective as it could be. Take some time to calm down and enjoy the experiences.