Doesn't work, what to do now?

Share dose experiences
xkallisto
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Doesn't work, what to do now?

Post by xkallisto »

None of this works for me , at all. I've tried French Roast, Aftermath, Nitrous (2x), and I just tried Trip. Nothing at all. I'm skeptical on this now...doesn't work. I followed all the guides, all the techniques. Perfect setting..now what? Any other ideas?
1ceMaster
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by 1ceMaster »

same....

help :? :(
-steinz
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by -steinz »

Focus
Close your eyes
stop whining ;P kidding
blaze908
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by blaze908 »

I find that clenching all my muscles then releasing slowly and breathing slowly as I release helps me relax. Also, at the beginning of the dose, try counting down from 20 or 100 (whatever floats your boat) and breath slowly with that and when you feel relaxed just focus on the beats. Personally, I never really had a dose to really bring me to like another dimension or something but with practice (when my brain becomes more susceptible to binaural beats) I, and you too can be going on "highs" all the time with no problem. It's not that you're immune or that it isn't working, it's just that not all people's brainwaves alter as quickly. Just keep practicing and you'll get it.
If at first you don't succeed,

well....

DO IT AGAIN. :D
xkallisto
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by xkallisto »

blaze908 wrote:I find that clenching all my muscles then releasing slowly and breathing slowly as I release helps me relax. Also, at the beginning of the dose, try counting down from 20 or 100 (whatever floats your boat) and breath slowly with that and when you feel relaxed just focus on the beats. Personally, I never really had a dose to really bring me to like another dimension or something but with practice (when my brain becomes more susceptible to binaural beats) I, and you too can be going on "highs" all the time with no problem. It's not that you're immune or that it isn't working, it's just that not all people's brainwaves alter as quickly. Just keep practicing and you'll get it.
If at first you don't succeed,

well....

DO IT AGAIN. :D
Thanks, we'll see what happens. I've tried Nitrous 5 times already, no effects. I'm just gonna keep trying.
blaze908
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by blaze908 »

Now you might want to give it a bit of a rest being that you might catch a headache lol.
blaze908
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by blaze908 »

Another problem could be that you have the earphones in the wrong ear. Left goes in left vice versa.
xkallisto
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by xkallisto »

My earphones are fine, and for the record, I didn't do Nitrous 5 times IN A ROW, I did them over a few days.
Wolf
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Wolf »

1. Lay down with as less clothing as possible. Maybe even strip down to your boxers. Have the right temperature for your room and make sure that your stomache is content.

2. Make sure nothing is touching you except for what you are laying on. Make sure that no one is in the room with you and that you NEVER move during the process.

2. Breath in and out slowly and focus ONLY on the sound of the dose, and nothing else. Do not let your mind drift away. At all!

3. Go through the entire dose and lay there for a few minutes to feel the effects.
Couch
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Couch »

i could never get nitrous to work, however, try these doses and you will KNOW when they work: ecstacy, a-bomb, or morphine
blaze908
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by blaze908 »

Ecstasy has never worked for me. It just put me to sleep :(
Frosch
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Frosch »

Wolf wrote:1. Lay down with as less clothing as possible. Maybe even strip down to your boxers. Have the right temperature for your room and make sure that your stomache is content.

2. Make sure nothing is touching you except for what you are laying on. Make sure that no one is in the room with you and that you NEVER move during the process.

2. Breath in and out slowly and focus ONLY on the sound of the dose, and nothing else. Do not let your mind drift away. At all!

3. Go through the entire dose and lay there for a few minutes to feel the effects.
Thank you! Good answer. Maybe it helps me too. I tried it over a few days and today I think it worked a bit (I couldn't feel the whole thing as it was in description) while I was doing morphine.

I hope it's getting better...