Legal drugs..Lots of them, alittle pricey...

Discuss visionary plants
billycabral1234
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by billycabral1234 »

morphine was nice during an assembly about ''how drugs are bad'' too. :lol:
dosefiend
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by dosefiend »

wow, irony
XthegrimrprX
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by XthegrimrprX »

lol i never did any at school, but never had the chance, i dont think my profesors will like me if im in their class with head phones on.
chrislaw
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by chrislaw »

play it over your school intercom speakers :evil:
XthegrimrprX
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by XthegrimrprX »

may friend had that idea, to bad the doses only work with head phones. If they ever got a dose that worked on speakers that would be sick. But the way binaurl beats work i dont think thats possible
420kid
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by 420kid »

our school is like half and half some teachers we have convinced to actually do idoser and then the ones we know wnt convince we just keep our mouths shut to its sweet and its not blocked yet either so thats good but i guarantee u sum1 is going to make this thing not only banned from school but probably illegal
XthegrimrprX
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by XthegrimrprX »

it would be pretty hard to make it illegal. Actually it would be impossible to make it illegal. Unless you live in a comunist country. i wouldnt be suprised if school start baning it though.
chrislaw
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by chrislaw »

wouldnt make a difference if the country was communist, its not exactly an anti goverment thing

actually , if it worked a regime like communist china could benefit
XthegrimrprX
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by XthegrimrprX »

i said the thing about oomunist because in a comunist country if the govorment or anydody high enough of doesnt like somethin that can get it gone fairly quickly.

i-doser sells sound files with binuarl beats to change brain waves, in there defence they are techinically selling "music". our government doesnt have the right to make any kind of music illegal.
laundrysoap
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by laundrysoap »

XthegrimrprX wrote:i said the thing about oomunist because in a comunist country if the govorment or anydody high enough of doesnt like somethin that can get it gone fairly quickly.

i-doser sells sound files with binuarl beats to change brain waves, in there defence they are techinically selling "music". our government doesnt have the right to make any kind of music illegal.
Yeeeeeah they do, they tried to ban NWA, they can ban anything they want and give out any punishment they want for having whatever is banned.
XthegrimrprX
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by XthegrimrprX »

The u.s. consitution hasnt fallen that far apart yet.
Dazino
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Dazino »

waffleinajar wrote:I would have walked home but its like ten miles away, they claim they have a right to serch your personal stuff for things like drugs and they caught a diffrent kid who was dealing off his cell phone so they chek everything, The principal knows about i-doser because she checks the history of the computers at the library daily, and reads anything she doesnt recodnize "to prevent plagerism". When she heard about it the faty bitch wrote an email to all teachers saying what it was. you see electronics arnt alowed at school at all, but a lot of people (myself included) drop the cord though our shirts and have an earbud in our ears, I have long hair so you cant even see it :D . In the email she said that it could be on a CD or Mp3 player and you had to serch every devise if they were cought, so my american Histotry teacher mr. suttles say me with my ipod, took it, and saw what i was listenting to. The fatty bitch principal wanted me expelled but the officer said I-doser was leagal and there was no age limit on it so they could only suspend me for "possestion of an intoxicating substance"
my god this message is freaking long.
What a fucking bitch! Your school sucks man! Come to mine. XP
Dazino
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Dazino »

billycabral1234 wrote:morphine was nice during an assembly about ''how drugs are bad'' too. :lol:
You fucking rule. :D
Xusk
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Xusk »

laundrysoap wrote:
Yeeeeeah they do, they tried to ban NWA, they can ban anything they want and give out any punishment they want for having whatever is banned.
Keyword, TRYED. Racist and religion music can't even be banned. The government could try, but it will go no where in court.

Also that getting suspended from school BS...it's not a substance. It's sound.
LeonTrotsky
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by LeonTrotsky »

waffleinajar wrote:I would have walked home but its like ten miles away, they claim they have a right to serch your personal stuff for things like drugs and they caught a diffrent kid who was dealing off his cell phone so they chek everything, The principal knows about i-doser because she checks the history of the computers at the library daily, and reads anything she doesnt recodnize "to prevent plagerism". When she heard about it the faty bitch wrote an email to all teachers saying what it was. you see electronics arnt alowed at school at all, but a lot of people (myself included) drop the cord though our shirts and have an earbud in our ears, I have long hair so you cant even see it :D . In the email she said that it could be on a CD or Mp3 player and you had to serch every devise if they were cought, so my american Histotry teacher mr. suttles say me with my ipod, took it, and saw what i was listenting to. The fatty bitch principal wanted me expelled but the officer said I-doser was leagal and there was no age limit on it so they could only suspend me for "possestion of an intoxicating substance"
my god this message is freaking long.
dude, thats is so beyond fucked up. whats wrong with a little guided meditation during a boring school day?