Startng I-Doser.

Share dose experiences
Ryanx3
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Startng I-Doser.

Post by Ryanx3 »

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but here it goes.

Anyways I'm new to I-Doser, and my friend told me about it. Now I just have a couple of questions.

1.) Some people say they here demented sounds and scary shit happening, and I usually get paranoid if I hear something abnormal, like a sound or sometihng. What are some you guys don't recommend for me, so I don't get scared easily o_O?

2.) Will there ever be something wrong with me if I try this?

3.) If i want to try beginner ones, do I just keep re-playing the song, until something happens?

Thanks, I appreciate your answers.
giveaname
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by giveaname »

1-don't do inhalent, crystal meth, or black sunshine

2-NO

3-yes and no, try beginner ones and retry them if it doesn't work a few times, but don't just play opium over and over try alcohol or marajuana or CALM ME also. Just don't jump straight to hand of god or anesthesia or something.
ichbin
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by ichbin »

Inhalant is scary, lol.
Ryanx3
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Ryanx3 »

Another question.

Do I have to be in a dark room while I do this or not? cause this might freak me the fuck out if I do. :eek:
Solyst
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Solyst »

You're SUPPOSED to be in a dark room, but if you're like me and this smiley : :paranoid:, then you won't last long before you run out of your room screaming OMFG I HEARD A SOUND. So just get an eye mask, and put it on your eyes, to block out any light. There's a thread called "how to get a dose working 100% of the time" to give you some tips.
giveaname
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by giveaname »

yeah sumtimes I use an eyepatch but when it's at night I just use my dark room
Solyst
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Solyst »

Ryanx3 wrote:Another question.

Do I have to be in a dark room while I do this or not? cause this might freak me the fuck out if I do. :eek:
Solyst wrote:You're SUPPOSED to be in a dark room, but if you're like me and this smiley : :paranoid:, then you won't last long before you run out of your room screaming OMFG I HEARD A SOUND. So just get an eye mask, and put it on your eyes, to block out any light. There's a thread called "how to get a dose working 100% of the time" to give you some tips.
giveaname wrote:yeah sumtimes I use an eyepatch but when it's at night I just use my dark room
Now let me ask you, what did YOUR post say that was not already covered in ryanx3's original post, and my response to it? In case you are unable to figure it out, nothing. Hence you're just repeating what I said, and are not helping anyone by doing so, you are simply trying to raise your post count, for whatever the reason may be. Please refrain from doing so. The forum only requires on-topic posts that give information not already supplied in previous threads, NOT a repetition of the previous post, with a few words switched around. (Yes, I'm aware sometimes threads can go off-track, but this particular user has been doing this in most of his posts. And in doing so, he is wasting bandwidth and time.)
giveaname
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by giveaname »

umm... FUCK YOU, I was simply saying that I use an eyepatch unless the room is already dark then I don't use one. HE said it might scare the fuck out of him if he uses a dose in a completely dark room. You then mentioned the eyepatch and I said hey I use an eyepatch so I posted. I simply posted to say what I do and what works for me.

SO just because you lost your tampon in your butthole doesn't mean you have the right to post a HUGELY unnecessary post to take up EVEN MORE bandwith making me post a relpy on why I posted something. so mind you own damn business
Solyst
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Solyst »

Solyst wrote:I'm not even going to waste any actual bandwidth to respond to your message, if you can't act like a mature person. From what I've seen, most of your posts (at LEAST 40%) are nothing but "YES I AGREEE ^^^" "NO I DONT" "I DO THAT TOO", or insults to other members. I'm not sure what kind of delusional world you're living in that convinced you to believe INSULTING people, typing out hundreds of useless spam messages and repetitions gains you RESPECT, or even CONTRIBUTES anything to this forum.
SAW
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by SAW »

BTW you might not want to do Adrenochrome either. The crackilng sound is kind of sudden and it will prolly scare you the first time
giveaname
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by giveaname »

you're 12 years old... kid don't do drugs, stay in fourth grade, and GET SOME DAMN FREINDS.
Solyst
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Solyst »

giveaname wrote:you're 12 years old... kid don't do drugs, stay in fourth grade, and GET SOME DAMN FREINDS.
Solyst wrote: Now look at this situation throughMY eyes. You're a 22 year old man who has an incredibly short temper, who spends most of his spare time arguing with a 12 year old, and spamming irrelevant and immature messages on an online forum.
giveaname
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by giveaname »

I'm fine with my life, lots of freinds, family, a grilfreind. And you have yet to get to Middle School...
Solyst
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Solyst »

giveaname wrote:you're 12 years old... kid don't do drugs, stay in fourth grade, and GET SOME DAMN FREINDS.
giveaname wrote:umm... FUCK YOU, I was simply saying that I use an eyepatch unless the room is already dark then I don't use one. HE said it might scare the fuck out of him if he uses a dose in a completely dark room. You then mentioned the eyepatch and I said hey I use an eyepatch so I posted. I simply posted to say what I do and what works for me.

SO just because you lost your tampon in your butthole doesn't mean you have the right to post a HUGELY unnecessary post to take up EVEN MORE bandwith making me post a relpy on why I posted something. so mind you own damn business
Solyst wrote:1. OBVIOUSLY, you have NO problems whatsoever with your life, and I'm 100% sure with such a TOLERANT temper as yours, you have more friends than anybody on this planet.

2. Replying to EACH of my messages with an immature insult sure means you're extremely social and act COMPLETELY different in reality.

3. The fact you can't seem to find any fault with my actions , and always are forced to refer to "YOURE ONLY TEH 12 YERAZ OL' SO STFUZ UP! LLWAOLAWOL!" proves you are a complete imbecile. Since only the most ignorant man judges a person by his age. Experience and wisdom far surpass the importance of age. Age is naught but a label. A 12 year old may have experienced and learned more things in his/her life than an 80 year old.
giveaname
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by giveaname »

I-DOSER PLEASE REMOVE SOLYST FROM THE FORUMS