Re: be safe

Post by XthegrimrprX »

chrislaw wrote:just to be safe im going to go out and buy some smack :lol:
yeah thats a for sure fix
Hakkersszz
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Hakkersszz »

Ah, just came home from work, finish my exams for this week (wednessday the other ones).
So time to get some booze!! :D
firerebel
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by firerebel »

Anything is possible. Or will be in the not so far away future. Sounds gay but its true. Did you know they were able to have this guy with a Chip they implanted on his brain, read his brain waves for muscle movement in your arm and he was able to move a mouse to a spot on the screen and click? It wasn't as functional as a normal mouse would have been but it worked. Science is advancing every day. Watch discovery channel :D The shows on there are so interesting. They say in about 2050-60 we will be growing organs. Artificial hearts, arms, legs, and some say the robotic limbs function better than organic ones. Science is amazing.
f12button
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by f12button »

Actually, we're already growing organs. Not so much artificial legs and arms, but smaller organs.

The science behind it is simple: your brain is subjected to certain frequencies, which entrain your brainwaves towards that desired frequency. Certain frequencies can stimulate production of certain hormones, reactions, etc, and in I-Doser's case, responses similar to drugs and many other effects.

This is still severely disputed, many people think it's a placebo, etc...but so far, science does say brainwave entrainment works.

As for hallucinations, they're just a perception of sensory information. Usually on drugs, your sensory information goes haywire. This program simulates that, so it may be possible to hallucinate.

Usually it just depends on your definition of hallucination...sure, this program may not cause straight "hallucinations" where you see things, a shadow comes crawling out the wall and smiles at you, etc...actually, it may, i haven't experienced that yet. But you could hear things, see things differently, things may make more sense or less...who knows. It's all up to you and how your brain works.

I don't think my brain's working very well at the moment, because i feel like i'm making less and less sense :P
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

I don't think it is a placebo... because I did this to my brother.
I told him I was going to let him try the heroin dose.... I explained what it would do...
instead of heroin I gave him one that makes him sleep.
He said that didn't do anything but make me really sleepy.
he is asleep as I type this.
mikb261
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by mikb261 »

idoser wrote:I-Doser is not laughing. We wouldn't have spend loads of money and years in development for some "joke." Binaural Brainwave technology is a real thing, you can look it up anywhere, we have just taken the long hard road of refining it into doses that cause an effect. Granted, it isn't a perfect technology and it works better for some than others, but with over an 80% success rate, I think it is clear that we aren't laughing and this isn't a joke.
I am just curious... Is there any place we can read more about the people who make the doses? Maybe what their backgrounds are and some more general information about the company as a whole.
mikb261
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by mikb261 »

mikb261 wrote:
idoser wrote:I-Doser is not laughing. We wouldn't have spend loads of money and years in development for some "joke." Binaural Brainwave technology is a real thing, you can look it up anywhere, we have just taken the long hard road of refining it into doses that cause an effect. Granted, it isn't a perfect technology and it works better for some than others, but with over an 80% success rate, I think it is clear that we aren't laughing and this isn't a joke.
I am just curious... Is there any place we can read more about the people who make the doses? Maybe what their backgrounds are and some more general information about the company as a whole.
I will take that as a no...
BaBoOn 101
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by BaBoOn 101 »

I started out a skeptic, but there is no such thing as a placebo that powerful.
mikb261
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by mikb261 »

BaBoOn 101 wrote:I started out a skeptic, but there is no such thing as a placebo that powerful.
I want this to work. It would be awesome. So far I have not really felt anything. For now I figured I would try only one dose a few times and see if I would get it to work. If I get nothing I'll move on to another dose.

But being the skeptic that I am, I just wanted to read some background information on the the company and the people who make the doses. As of now I have yet to find any information on either.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Theres little information about these people for a good reason. Can you imagine how unpopular they would be if they went public. They allow hundreds, maybe thousands of people to get high legally. Not to mention the illegality of their marketing concept. It is illegal in the US to market a product as a street drug alternative, making pretty much their entire store illegal. Sooo, yeah. That's why they're anonymous.
arcturus
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

skeptical

Post by arcturus »

• State Frequency range State of mind
    Delta 0.5Hz - 4Hz Deep sleep
    Theta 4Hz - 8Hz Drowsiness (also first stage of sleep)
    Alpha 8Hz - 14Hz Relaxed but alert
    Beta 14Hz - 30Hz Highly alert and focused
the fact that these are the only binaural brainwaves that can be generated, trying to emulate drugs with only these 4 states of mind seems a bit too good to be true
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Yes, those are the PURE brainwaves that can be generated. You can mix them and generate them to different extents.