Question for the admin!

Request new doses
Unnamed
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Question for the admin!

Post by Unnamed »

Hi, i have a question about one of the upcoming doses rumored to be working on, DXM. I have to say this is what has made me the most interested in your program as I am a big fan of the drug, but am curious as to what type of experience you are working on emulating, as the lower doses and the higher doses vary greatly in thier effects.

Lower doses produce more of a body high of euphoria(specially with music), loosed inhibitions, numbness(a slight disconnection numbness not an opiate numbness), increased energy and maybe some slight visual distortions(minor flanging cevs and morphing feelings if focused enough). It's sort of like a mix between mdma, marijuana and alcohol.

Higher doses on the other hand produce complete detachment from physical reality. OBEs and astral travel, completely engulfing realistic cevs of entire worlds created and maintained by your imagination. Senses are dulled into submission(but at the same time seem even more powerful from your new vantage point, in that distinct but unexplainable non-physical way), time ceases to be and "ego" death is a real possibility. It's like taking acid on a subanestetic "k-hole" ketamine dose(or probably a bit more accurately an IMed k-hole dose extended 4-6 hours).

Hehe, so sorry, but am really curious as to which experience you are working on simulating. :) Perhaps this could be one of the longer doses were you could stop it 20-30 minutes of the way through for lower more recreational effects but keep going till the end for the more introspective meditative states.
jamoman
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by jamoman »

I heard they are trying to simulate the effects of aloe vera
firerebel
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by firerebel »

We already have one for pain.. Does it do something I am not currently aware of? ENLIGHTEN MEH.
dextromethorphen
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by dextromethorphen »

a dxer! rock on man.