Hey my expierence with i-doser and i need help.

Share dose experiences
craziace911
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Hey my expierence with i-doser and i need help.

Post by craziace911 »

Well i havent fully tried any file yet fully. I listend to out of body up to 20% and hand of god like 10% i didnt feel anything. Its juss a weird sound. im wondering if i keep listining will i get the effect ? I mean like how long do i keep my eyes closed the whole time ?
firedragon117
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by firedragon117 »

Couch
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Couch »

listen to the whole dose and realize that it takes a lot of practice, like a month, to get the doses working well
Dentin
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Hey my expierence with i-doser and i need help.

Post by Dentin »

craziace911 wrote:Well i havent fully tried any file yet fully. I listend to out of body up to 20% and hand of god like 10% i didnt feel anything. Its juss a weird sound. im wondering if i keep listining will i get the effect ? I mean like how long do i keep my eyes closed the whole time ?
Listen to the whole thing, usually it takes till 50% - 60% to feel something for some people, while it takes 90% - Repeated Doseing for others. You also need to be in a quiet environment, dark, and need to concentrate. I heard it helps you better with doseing. If you still can't get the dose to work then try lower ones.

Answer me this though. Starting new at I-Doser why would you spend over $200? Also, If you Download "Hand of God" from some place on the web without buying it there is a slim chance that it is even the right Dose. Most Doses illigally "found" usually are other Doses.
Symbiot
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: Hey my expierence with i-doser and i need help.

Post by Symbiot »

Dentin wrote:
craziace911 wrote:Well i havent fully tried any file yet fully. I listend to out of body up to 20% and hand of god like 10% i didnt feel anything. Its juss a weird sound. im wondering if i keep listining will i get the effect ? I mean like how long do i keep my eyes closed the whole time ?
Listen to the whole thing, usually it takes till 50% - 60% to feel something for some people, while it takes 90% - Repeated Doseing for others. You also need to be in a quiet environment, dark, and need to concentrate. I heard it helps you better with doseing. If you still can't get the dose to work then try lower ones.

Answer me this though. Starting new at I-Doser why would you spend over $200? Also, If you Download "Hand of God" from some place on the web without buying it there is a slim chance that it is even the right Dose. Most Doses illigally "found" usually are other Doses.
Good question, but also, how would you know if those doses are the correct ones or not?
Solyst
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Solyst »

Best way is to leech off a friend, meet a friend who's bought some doses (turn them onto i-doser and convince them to buy them) and listen to them at his/her house, since pirated material can never be trusted.
Dentin
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Dentin »

Solyst wrote:Best way is to leech off a friend, meet a friend who's bought some doses (turn them onto i-doser and convince them to buy them) and listen to them at his/her house, since pirated material can never be trusted.
Yea that is a good way to do it,
Since I do it myself =P
But I help pay no and again.

All Pirated Doses,
Usually sound different,
and some are just renamed,
to make it look like they had it~