Hey guys.

Share dose experiences
firerebel
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Hey guys.

Post by firerebel »

I know there are a million topics about this but, What dose should I get? I'm scared to get almost any dose! I've read bad and good experiences about nearly EVERY dose. Even some say SA(Sleeping Angel) gave them nightmares.. What do I do? Go out on a limb and try Inhalant? or something else?

Also, What the hell makes Inhalant so scary? What are the Dementic sounds? Could someone give me an example?
f12button
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by f12button »

Marijuana, Nitrous, Opium, French Roast...

Sorry, i've never tried SA or Inhalant, but some of the doses remind me of...cheap alien movies? lol. So it's probably something like that :P
faithless
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by faithless »

try Content :)
bhsrugger14
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by bhsrugger14 »

the sounds in Inhalent are like a mix between aliens and the devil. and not only that, but they have the beats calm down to a nice relaxing level right before it so u have no idea there coming and then BAM. i knew they were coming sometime in the dose and it still scared the shit outta me. if u take it, when they come u just gotta brace urself and keep listening. but i dont recommened taking inhalant as a first dose cuz u probably wont get any effects and u wont wanna do idoser anymore. haha
not quite jakes self
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by not quite jakes self »

binaual beats all are really scary sound before you put static into them so inhalant either has no static or has a noise lighter than pink or brown
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Why are people so scared? I don't understand. Even the most hardcore psychedellic substance in the world can't show you anything that isn't already there. I'm not saying theres no such thing as a bad experience, I'm just saying that you should accept that there COULD be a bad experience, be prepared for it, and if it happens, EMBRACE it as bad experiences can show you just as much as good ones. Don't be afraid of a bad experience, it will just make it more likely that it will happen and make you less able to cope with it if it does.
Solyst
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Solyst »

Its not that we're SCARED, but most doses induce paranoia, and if some of us are already paranoid, it'll become unbearable for us to sustain our sanity through that sort of intense experience.
ItalianStal
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by ItalianStal »

No, it's actually really not that hard... Considering most after effects last up to a maximum of an hour or so, I don't think it's too much trouble to sit through. I agree with Ness, you're all making this too much of a big deal. If you're interested in this program and in a particular dose, then try it, and stop talking about the paranoia. Make sure someone is with you for the doses they suggest will make you paranoid so you have the easiest time possible getting through it.

And if you need help keeping sanity through binaural beats, I don't think this program is for you...