help I-doser

Share dose experiences
giveaname
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

help I-doser

Post by giveaname »

I-doser, will you please warn or suspend "Solyst" from the forums? He is insulting, flaming, and just being an overall menace in the forums. He flames about my post count and about my posts/comments. He insults me calls me an "imbecile" a "idiot" and "immature" while he is 12 years old. He posts some helpful topics/posts but all others he insults or flames. So please warn him or something, he annoys me and I'm tired of being insulted on ALL topics. So please take action on this member.

Sincerely,
Giveaname
Solyst wrote:My age means absolutely nothing. I am but 12, yet my maturity far surpasses your own. Coincidentally, you are 22, and act as if you are 8 (with your short attention span, the fact it takes you seconds to revert to profanity and "WTFZORZ FUX YOU", and the fact you spam the forums non-stop with half-sentence posts.)
Solyst wrote:
giveaname wrote:yeah just try to think of nothing at all i guess
Solyst wrote: You have realized there's NO difference from "clear your mind" and "think of nothing"? So I have no idea why you posted that, especially since I was asking someone else about THEIR post, not leaving an open discussion for any random spammers.
Xthegrmperx, thanks for your help, this is a much easier and effective alternative to staring at something (since most doses work better with eyes closed).
Solyst wrote:
Solyst wrote: 1. Spamming off-topic messages, pure insults as messages (not even as part of an on-topic post), and repitition of messages in the same thread is NOT helping anyone.

2. Yeah that maximizes your effects for a person who BELIEVES in I-doser, I'm asking about the anti-placebo users, who get effects from NOT believing. BIG difference.

3. Such immature and unnecessary posts as "you lost your tampon in your asshole" do not HELP anyone.

4. This is my last message responding to your irritating messages.
"You can't argue with ignorant idiots, they only drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience."
Solyst wrote:
Ryanx3 wrote:Another question.
Do I have to be in a dark room while I do this or not? cause this might freak me the fuck out if I do. :eek:
Solyst wrote:You're SUPPOSED to be in a dark room, but if you're like me and this smiley : :paranoid:, then you won't last long before you run out of your room screaming OMFG I HEARD A SOUND. So just get an eye mask, and put it on your eyes, to block out any light. There's a thread called "how to get a dose working 100% of the time" to give you some tips.
giveaname wrote:yeah sumtimes I use an eyepatch but when it's at night I just use my dark room
Now let me ask you, what did YOUR post say that was not already covered in ryanx3's original post, and my response to it? In case you are unable to figure it out, nothing. Hence you're just repeating what I said, and are not helping anyone by doing so, you are simply trying to raise your post count, for whatever the reason may be. Please refrain from doing so. The forum only requires on-topic posts that give information not already supplied in previous threads, NOT a repetition of the previous post, with a few words switched around. (Yes, I'm aware sometimes threads can go off-track, but this particular user has been doing this in most of his posts. And in doing so, he is wasting bandwidth and time.)
Solyst wrote:
Solyst wrote:I'm not even going to waste any actual bandwidth to respond to your message, if you can't act like a mature person. From what I've seen, most of your posts (at LEAST 40%) are nothing but "YES I AGREEE ^^^" "NO I DONT" "I DO THAT TOO", or insults to other members. I'm not sure what kind of delusional world you're living in that convinced you to believe INSULTING people, typing out hundreds of useless spam messages and repetitions gains you RESPECT, or even CONTRIBUTES anything to this forum.
Solyst wrote:1. OBVIOUSLY, you have NO problems whatsoever with your life, and I'm 100% sure with such a TOLERANT temper as yours, you have more friends than anybody on this planet.

2. Replying to EACH of my messages with an immature insult sure means you're extremely social and act COMPLETELY different in reality.

3. The fact you can't seem to find any fault with my actions , and always are forced to refer to "YOURE ONLY TEH 12 YERAZ OL' SO STFUZ UP! LLWAOLAWOL!" proves you are a complete imbecile. Since only the most ignorant man judges a person by his age. Experience and wisdom far surpass the importance of age. Age is naught but a label. A 12 year old may have experienced and learned more things in his/her life than an 80 year old.
Solyst wrote: Now look at this situation throughMY eyes. You're a 22 year old man who has an incredibly short temper, who spends most of his spare time arguing with a 12 year old, and spamming irrelevant and immature messages on an online forum.
Solyst wrote:
giveaname wrote:lucid dreams never worked for me :-(
giveaname wrote:last time i had a LD was 3 days ago :D it was pretty fun. and I did a RC in it and that's how I became lucid it was cool i do 5-10 RC's a day also, to try to have a lucid dream. They are just so fun! you can do anything, you will never be bored of a lucid dream.
Both posts on the same day. This is significant proof that at least SOME of your posts (if not most) are just to raise your post count, and nothing more.

On-topic: To get stronger doses working better, you (the general audience) should start off with the weakest doses, and work your way up, so your mind becomes more tolerant each time, and when you finally reach bufo toad/hand of god/inhalant, the effects will be maximized.
Solyst wrote: How do you STILL not get the message? I will repeat myself again.
IF YOUR POSTS ARE NOT GIVING US NEW INFORMATION THATS ON-TOPIC, AND THEY ARE JUST A REPETITION, DO NOT POST AT ALL.
firerebel
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by firerebel »

Er.. I agree with you about 55%. Solyst tries to be a "mod" or admin a 'lil to much but I just ignore anything I don't like so I don't get in a feud, if you will.
The other 45% is lost somewhere between confusion and something against you... I can't think well atm. Some of your post are just repeats but Solyst doesn't have to reply just to tell you something. Let the mods handle it I say, and if they don't do anything about it, its obviously not bothering them. 20 posts repeating something don't waste that much bandwidth... 500 posts repeating something don't waste that much bandwidth. So thats not a problem as long as your posts are in compliance with the rules. Don't flame me for posting my thoughts..

I don't even know if I should post this.. I might get in a feud.. lol.. w/e I'll let it flow.. I don't even ever have to come back to this forum if I don't want too.. But I will anyway..
Couch
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Couch »

you guys should have your own section of the forum: Solyst v. giveaname. anytime one of you feels the need to flame you can just come to this section and flame away, so the rest of us don't have to wade through a bunch of useless posts to get to some good information. this has gotten out of hand
Solyst
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Solyst »

Dear giveaname,
I have not FLAMED you, nor directly insulted you. I have shown evidence of your immaturity/total ignorance at certain times (I have yet to state these are "character flaws" or "make you true idiot"), and simply commented on how it makes you look/how to reform your posts/topics to be more appropriate for the forum. I never called you an IDIOT, I simply quoted someone else's motto. I can't argue against the immature comment, since it is naught but the truth, you show immaturity in your actions. Just by making this thread to COMPLAIN about my SUGGESTIONS of how to improve your posts, proves you're not all that mature.
"While he is 12 years old", I've said it before, age means nothing, I could be 105 years old, but what difference would it make? As for "all other posts he insults or flames", if you paid attention, I attempt to include "On-topic" and"Off-topic" parts in my posts, so that I'm not just filling the forum with "insults or flames".
For your information, I, as well, can quote the many posts of yours that are off-topic (not partially, but TOTALLY), but there's too many for me to waste my time on.

Sincerely,
-Solyst
ItalianStal
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by ItalianStal »

Both of you shut up.
f12button
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by f12button »

^ Seconded.

Oh no. I repeated something. Flame me for it.

If you guys really claimed to have any maturity level at all, then atleast one of you would have been the "bigger person" and stopped. But obviously, these doses must have a negative effect or something, or else you "mature" guys would have already thought of that (saaarrrcasstic! :))

Solyst -- So f'in what if he's repeating something? He's giving his opinion, and that's fine, because as it says right above you, "We support open and intelligent communication between forward-thinking community members."

Now, it's YOUR decision to decide whether he's open, intelligent, or forward-thinking. If you don't care about his opinions, FINE, but don't freaking flame him for it. Just ignore it. It's not that hard. Let me give you an example: "Oh look, giveaname posted something, and yet i do not respect his opinion or value him as an open, intelligent, or forward-thinking community member. So then, i must scroll past his post, because that's the mature thing to do as i claim i am so mature, as well as TAKES TWO SECONDS of my time, instead of taking two minutes to read his post."

giveaname -- So what if Solyst is flaming you? Obviously, since he's 10 years younger than you, you don't respect his imbecility, idioticy, and immaturity. You may not, but i'm sure other members of this community do. We're a community, you don't get to decide who stays and goes.

It's not that hard to show how much you've matured over those 22 years, especially over the 10 years you have over Solyst. If his posts are going to piss you off, jeez, just scroll past them and take a chill pill dose or something. Like i said above, it takes you TWO SECONDS. Let me give you an example, now: "Oh look, i have expressed my opinion, whether valued or not, and my sworn enemy Solyst has replied to it. Obviously, Solyst is only going to flame me and tell me how much his immaturity surpasses me, so why don't i take (again) TWO SECONDS of my time to scroll past his post or ignore it completely? I'm 22 years old, and since i don't respect anyone ten years younger than me that says they're better than me, i'll be the bigger man, as i am in size, weight, age, experience, and much, much more."

Now, like above, both of you.
Duders00
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Duders00 »

As far as I'm concerned, If you both keep it up, you'll both get warned or Banned.

Also, Besides correcting Giveaname, Solyst has only been there to help people out, and give them suggestions.

Giveaname doesn't really do anything wrong either, he just puts out some pointless posts.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

That's enough from both of you. This is a place to openly express views. We will not put up with pointless bickering. Consider this a warning. If this continues, both of you will be banned.
not quite jakes self
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by not quite jakes self »

ItalianStal wrote:Both of you shut up.
i agree and i doser was right to just calm down dont fight just relax its the internet it makes you look like idiots when you fight
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by RobDose »

dudes, you shouldn't be fighting... just chillax and have some fun listening to the doses... really, giveaname, if a 12-year-old was bothering youy in real life, would you just beat the crap out of him? if he wants to flame you, or whatever you call it, just tell him to stop it... and solyst, just don't argue with anybody... we here are a community, and that should be preserved, not destroyed...