PLEASE USE THIS POST TO VENT ANY BAD EXPERIENCES.

Share dose experiences
hiero32
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

PLEASE USE THIS POST TO VENT ANY BAD EXPERIENCES.

Post by hiero32 »

WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PEOPLE BEING CAREFUL ABOUT THIS. ANY SOUND WAVE THAT CAN MIMIC A DRUG SHOULD BE REVIEWED BY EXPERTS FOR POTENTIAL DANGERS. I REALLY REALLY REGRET TRYING THIS. I KNOW THERE AREN'T ANY "BAD" EXPERIENCES ON HERE BUT THAT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE THE ONES THAT HAD BAD AFFECTS ARE TOO SCARED TO ADMIT IT. WELL I TRIED A DIVONORUM DOSE ON MAY 25TH THAT WAS HORRIBLE. I HAD A PANIC ATTACK SHORTLY AFTER. I'VE HAD A TENSION HEADACHE FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS, EVERY SINGLE DAY. I WENT TO GET ACUPUNCTURE TO TRY TO GET RID OF THIS HEADACHE. THIS THING PROBABLY EXACERBATED THE STRESS I ALREADY HAD BUT THE FACT THAT MY HEADACHE LASTED TWO WEEKS SHOWS THAT THIS COULD AFFECT YOUR BRAIN FOR THE LONG TERM. IF ANYBODY HAD A GENUINELY BAD EXPERIENCE PLEASE USE THIS POST TO VENT. I'M ONE PERSON WHO WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS. I'M WILLING TO LOOK FURTHER INTO THIS COMPANY'S CREDENTIALS. i'M EXTREMELY DISSAPOINTED.
GrantO)))
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by GrantO))) »

I'm sorry to hear that, but could you refrain from typing in call caps. Now that causes a headache!
BaBoOn 101
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by BaBoOn 101 »

No one as ever OD'ed on this.
hiero32
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

just bad

Post by hiero32 »

I'm not talking about ODing, I think your brain has a memory and whatever it did to me, it lingered for a long time.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Dude, its called a bad trip. DEAL with it. You think just because it isn't a chemical it can't give a bad trip? Don't use mind altering things lightly and if you have a bad trip, meditate on it, analyze it, and integrate it, don't bitch about it.
Kloger
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Kloger »

hahahah sucks for u
Duders00
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Duders00 »

I'm sure he doesn't appreciate you guys sitting there and making fun of him, or criticizing him.

But, I do agree with a few people.

This program is proven to not have permanent or even long lasting effects physically nor mentally.

The best thing I can say to you is to meditate on it, reflect on it, use it as an experience to teach yourself.
Since you've done it, and it's not going away, there's no use in being scared of it.
I would use it as something to look back at, to feel better about.

I wish you the best of luck though... :-)
hiero32
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

thanks

Post by hiero32 »

Yeah I will try to meditate on it and so forth. Like I mentioned before, I think i might have been stressed already and taking the i-dose might have been the straw that broke the camel's back. But thanks for the suggestions, I guess i'll have to deal with it. The acupuncture is really working.
Osama
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Osama »

Perhaps try the anti-migraine dose for your headache ;o
f12button
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by f12button »

NEVER disrespect Lady Sally.

(That's Salvia Divinorum, for those non-drug users.)

She is potent beyond belief, and i do believe that the dose mimics that. You'll get a real bad trip if you are:

-In an uncomfortable place
-With uncomfortable people
-Emotionally distraight
-Having bad thoughts
-Something bad has recently happened
-Uncomfortable whatsoever.

That's for the drug, but i'm thinking if this is a mimic, it should be the same thing. Salvia's a drug not for escaping, but for exploring your inner mind.
hiero32
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

i wish i had known

Post by hiero32 »

I didn't know it was a darn drug before I took it, that's the thing that pisses me off. I just read the description and it sounded cool. Lady Sally is one mean bitch.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

So, again, you used a psychedelic "substance" lightly and without full knowledge and thus had a bad trip. It is your fault and not I-Doser's and does nothing to indicate any potentially harmful side-effects of I-Doser. Sorry if I seem harsh, but IMO ignorance is the greatest hurdle to ending the war on drugs, and I-Doser could be critical in helping to end or further the war on drugs, and it being used with the same ignorance as drugs so unfortunately are, WILL help to further the war on drugs. If somebody enters into an I-Doser experience as you did with ignorance and has an even worse trip than you and the media gets ahold of it, people will say things like "Look what a mere SIMULATION of this drug can do, now imagine the harm the real thing can do." and other such nonsense. I don't mean to insult you personally and I apologize for my harsh words.
not quite jakes self
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by not quite jakes self »

please if incase you have a bad trip purchase the reset dose every one i doubt half of the s\tuff this guy says is possible. i believe his expierience was mostly placebo because you brainwaves change often including when you go to sleep so unless he didnt go to sleep stayed at the very energy level and continued the low thought of taking a dose for the entire time you had effects its impossible
Mercilly
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Mercilly »

I think it really just was the straw the broke the camels back. Though I-doser may have started to headache, I'm afraid it's not the reason why it lasted so long. Your brainwaves go back to normal once you go to sleep, so for it to last more than one day is either due to stress or placebo.
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by RobDose »

dude, this is nothing but a meditation, don't worry...

oh, and i also had a few bad trips with divinorum... if you are new here, i recommend you use something else...