so it does work

Share dose experiences
redninja
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

so it does work

Post by redninja »

so i was extremely skeptical of this but im fairly sure it does something.

even though i was skeptical i got comfortable, and stayed nuetral.
my first dose was quickhappy. it worked pretty good didnt really feel anything during the actual song but afterwards i felt generally good.

then im like feeling like a bad ass and pop in some peyote..
well i didnt make it through it. i got really creative and started looking at my computer screen. it looked like there was a little dragon made of water crawling around. well thats what i thought. then i closed my eyes and focused on the song i think i was at like 40% or something when i looked athe keyboard.. i look at the "B" key and it began rapidly changing into diferrent letters as did the rest of the keyboard thats when i snapped myself out of it.

i think the whole idoser thing works like hypnotism; you have to want the affect, accept the affect and stay comfortable to acheive the results.
axlvut1
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by axlvut1 »

i think the whole idoser thing works like hypnotism; you have to want the affect, accept the affect and stay comfortable to acheive the results.
This is true. If you're an "ignorant" person who instantly takes I-Doser to be a hoax, this can ruin the effect. As they listen to it, they're instantly like, "wtf, how is this supposed to work? what a rip off," and this thinking can damage the effect through loss of focus, not listening to the whole dose, etc.

So in other words, it's good to see a skeptic who wasn't ignorant, and it's even better to see that the dose worked. :D
-steinz
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by -steinz »

axlvut1 wrote:So in other words, it's good to see a skeptic who wasn't ignorant, and it's even better to see that the dose worked. :D
So i-doser is just hypnotism:confused:?
Kingjames88
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Kingjames88 »

ya, congratz on a good effect.
I still can't get good constant effects from I-doser...
good luck in the future.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

I-Doser is hypnotism depending on how narrowly or broadly you define hypnosis. Hypnosis induces certain states of consciousness (theoretically) and how these are achieved (that they are even achieved is still under debate, I believe) is not fully understood. Hypnosis and I-Doser likely work on similar if not identical principals.
axlvut1
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by axlvut1 »

As to your question Steinz, Ness has a very good answer. Although it's not hypnotism in the sense that you are being put into a trance-like state and being controlled subconciously by another person, they do (as Ness said) work on the same principle.