Entrainment In General

Share dose experiences
nessadra
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Entrainment In General

Post by nessadra »

This topic could go into more than one category. I post it here because this is the section regarding actual experiences with the doses, and I notice a LOT of complaints.

First of all, I've always had success with binaural beats. Some programs for this are more powerful than others. All work quite well under ideal circumstances, but there are always a number of factors determining the extent to which the session / dose will be effective. Specific factors that influence the effectiveness of entrainment include:

1. Entrainment is most effective when outside noise is eliminated. Music playing in the room or noise from traffic, for example, will interfere with the recording, as will all other noises. No exceptions. Since it is nearly impossible for most of us to find a totally quiet place, the best advice is to make the space as noise-free as possible.

2. Closing your eyes and lying down are almost an absolute must for most types of entrainment sessions. Any activity or distraction during the session will interefere with its effectiveness, as it will prevent the brain from reaching or retaining the target frequency.

3. It cannot me stressed enough how important it is to clear your mind and just totally lose yourself in the sound of the recording. A "chattery mind" or preoccupied thoughts will distract the brain from fully registering the sound, and take away from the effectiveness of the session.

4. Good stereo headphones, as most of us know, are a must.

5. If the volume is either too high for you, or is too low, the recording will be far less effective, and may even have adverse effects (such as headache).

6. If the brain is desensitised from too much binaural beating (as I call it, though this phrase actually refers to the registered sound of the beats themselves), then sessions will become increasingly less effective. It is adviseable not to do too many sessions in a row, not to do too many sessions in any given day, and not to listen to binaural beats every day. If you think you're becoming desensitised, take a break for a couple of days or so.

Finally, I will say that I-Doser is only one of two entrainment programs in which I have the utmost faith. It is definitely safe, reliable, HIGHLY effective, and not to mention very well-programmed. It is worth paying for, thus. The other program into which I put this much stock is of a different ilk, focussing on balancing and healing rather than the induction of specific mental states, and is called the Neuro Programmer, from The Transparent Corporation. Other programs are alright - they are safe over all and pretty effective, but they do not compare to the superior quality and potency of the I-Doser and NeuroProgrammer.

So, with these principles in mind, I hope that those of you who've previously not had much or any success with entrainment are able to finally experience what all the fuss is about, because there is a reason that entrainment is all the rage, and it's NOT a placebo effect. Focussing on specific feelings during a session will enhance those feelings a tremendous amount; But the POINT I am trying to make is that this is the surest way to distract from the ACTUAL effects of the recording.
Dazino
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Dazino »

What was the other program you used?
nessadra
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Read the Post Again

Post by nessadra »

Dazino, it's clear you are too hasty. Read my post properly if you want the answer, because the other program name is mentioned more than once in it. I will in the future ignore redundant questions from people who're too lazy to read a post in the first place for their answer.
Dazino
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Re: Read the Post Again

Post by Dazino »

nessadra wrote:Dazino, it's clear you are too hasty. Read my post properly if you want the answer, because the other program name is mentioned more than once in it. I will in the future ignore redundant questions from people who're too lazy to read a post in the first place for their answer.
Wow. Well, I read it after I woke up, so what do you expect?
nessadra
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Read the Post Again

Post by nessadra »

Well I sort of expect not to have to repeat myself just because your mind is lethargic.

That said, there is one more point that I'd like to add to my list of factors related to the effectiveness of entrainment sessions -

The best effects often (though not in every single case) only hit a few minutes AFTER the session is over. Judging a dose too soon is unfair and inaccurate. Wait a bit and see how you feel going about your normal activities (or whatever) after listening to the recording.
Ineedalife
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Ineedalife »

You can only expect as much when you make a post that big, no offense or anything. Although that is hard to miss >_>
nessadra
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by nessadra »

I have posted few times altogether, and each time is calculated. I expect not to have to shirk vital aspects of what I want to say just because some people don't like to read large amounts of (useful) text.