Two More Under My Belt

Share dose experiences
nessadra
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Two More Under My Belt

Post by nessadra »

Just tried two more doses (in the past three hours).

Brain+
After this dose, I had an unexpected result. I suddenly had the surge of energy I'd been wishing for! I ended up dancing, practicing martial arts moves, and doing other cardio exercises vigorously for an hour. It may not sound like very long, but this was very intensive, I worked up an incredible sweat, and had been otherwise very fatigued all day. The reason I feel this happened was the high level of mental focus afforded by this dose. I just felt centered enough to do what had to be done.

Prozium
This dose did indeed make me feel "even", as described. I still feel it. Total grim determination without the strain or negativity, complete alertness without over-stimulation, absolute inner strength without the effort! I feel balanced, relaxed yet wide awake, and just plain unstoppable! And all that without an exaggerated sense of my actual abilities. I feel I can take on the world, and get right to the task at hand! (That being the pursuit of my goals and attendance to my responsibilities). I swear, it normally takes days of sobering up, working out, eating right, etc., to achieve this level of clarity and inner freedom! And this state of mind will only make doing all of those things for myself easier :)
Dazino
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Dazino »

Wonderful Descriptions! Keep up the great reports you are doing!
nessadra
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by nessadra »

Gee thanks *blush*
Last edited by nessadra on Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Symbiot
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Symbiot »

Cool I was wondering about these doses. Sounds pretty good.