Time Delay effect with doses?

Share dose experiences
Khelly42
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Time Delay effect with doses?

Post by Khelly42 »

Alright... So, being the psychotic bastard that I am, when I first got i-doser, I went straight to Masochist. Didn't even try any of the other doses, just dove right into one of the "most powerful" doses that this website offers. While I gained effects, they were nothing like what was talked about in the dose description.

So, thinking to myself, "lets try another one." So I tried trip, and all throughout the entire dose, I had nothing happen to me at all. So I figured perhaps my previous experience with masochist was all placebo. Then about an hour after I tried trip, I suddenly found that my depth perception and over all vision was incredibly twisted up and skewed. My body felt like it was folding in on itself while expanding out to the sides. These effects and similar ones continued for about ten minutes and then everything returned to normal.

At this point I was just a tad confused, and decided to try another more powerful dose, I ended up trying Orgasm first, and then multipleO one right after the other. The same thing happened with trip, during the entire dose I felt nothing. Then perhaps half an hour ago, my body became incredibly heated, and I sprung a boner. Needless to say I was inclined to take care of it. But, when I did take care of it, I was still hard and ready to go... I'll spare you people the rest of the details, seeing as from what I've read in other threads, the general populace of these forums are incapable of being mature about subjects of a sexual nature. But I digress.

The question I really want to ask is, has anyone else had a "time delay" sort of experience with the doses? Where they took a dose, and then had the effects take place some time later after the dose has ended?
The-Full-Range
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by The-Full-Range »

No, sorry.