Psilocybin/Psilocin mushrooms

Request new doses
mikeadelic
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Psilocybin/Psilocin mushrooms

Post by mikeadelic »

I cant believe this isnt allready on here, Euphoria, synesthesia, Hallucinations, and more. Its the best, if you ask me, drug out there. And for all of you who are like "they have trip man" no, trip isnt very much like em, at least to me. Just because they have a picture of an Amanita muscaria for it (which by the way doesnt even have psilocybin/psilocin or baestocin, they have Ibotenic acid and muscimol/muscarin) doesnt mean its going to be like mushrooms.

let me know if/when this comes out man,
peace
pickleishopeless
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by pickleishopeless »

Shrooms are the worst ever, the vomiting is the worst experience ive had in my life, and your trip lasts forever, it gets so old you just want it to end why the fuck would you want that?
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

I don't know what kind of shrooms YOU had, but all my trips (well, most) have been magic. You want a trip to drag on and on and on and on and just want it to end, try taking a thumbprint of LSD :lol: I'm pretty crazy, but I don't think even I would do that. Okay, so if I had the opportunity I probably would end up doing it, but I'd regret it right after I took the thumbprint lol.
pickleishopeless
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by pickleishopeless »

they just werent good, i enjoyed acid alot better
mikeadelic
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by mikeadelic »

you probably had some type of fungus growing on the shrooms or took too much or too little

to cut down on the vomiting try mushroom tea (boil them in water for 5 mins and add a tea bag, or gatorade mix or the like)
420kid
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by 420kid »

thousand upon tens of thousands of different types of mushrooms. meaning just cus the one u had made u threw up doesnt mean every single type will. id recommend home grown plain ordinary shrooms. then personally my favourite thing to do is make deviled shrooms with the caps and then add some powdered shroom to a chocolate shae. it tastes awesome and then i trip out so im happy :D
Benizine
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Benizine »

I'm pretty sure "Trip" is the dose modeled after shrooms. It doesn't say this but the picture is a mushroom.