h1s4k0
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by h1s4k0 »

Dazino wrote:
h1s4k0 wrote:
Dazino wrote:lol. Id spam you if you didnt make such damn good reports. :D
That doesn't make sense o_O

Perhaps our definitions of "spam" are different?
Probably! :D
Weeeeell... c'mon, tell me yours =p
nessadra
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Death Before Dishonour.

Post by nessadra »

Oh telekinesis is real alright, as are clairaudience and other aspects of telepathy. (They are all aspects of telepathy, or "the power of the mind" or of consciousness.)

It's just that many who claim to be capable of these feats are liars, and thus disinformation about the actual nature of these phenomena is rampant. Technique, what it actually feels like to do it or experience it, etc. - all of this is coloured by a whole load of new age hokum through which the honest student must endlessly sift to get to the reality of the matter (*heh*).

As our species matures, we will naturally develop these higher senses and abilities. At present, it's hard work to dig deep enough to find them, and it doesn't help that our culture is filled with mindless distractions, ridicule, disrespect and outride dis- and mis-information.

So to clean up the act of humanity, I suggest remembering the old Native Canadian saying (and yes I do know of at least one tribe who says this) - Do not speak of that which you do not know (because to do so is to inflict upon oneself a state of grave dishonour). Therefore, always seek to KNOW (and not BELIEVE).
Sweeet
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Sweeet »

h1s4k0 I think ure making an excelent point in ure post, and I hope that many I-dose users will read it. Especialy the part about the effect beeing divided in a "half" that is actually caused by changes in the brain waves and another half that is caused by " placebo " effect. Ive allways thought of it this way. I mean.. I find it quite ridicilous when people say that the effect purely comes from ure own mind. That its JUST a placebo effect. Because honestly then I-doser woudlnt excist. There are tons of people around the world using this as a great opportunitie to get a "trip", or to get in the right mood, and there is no way its possible to either fool so many people for that matter, or beeing able to achieve the effects that both I and so many others indeed have achived. Therefor I also think there is some thruth in I-dosers theory about dividing people into 3 groups. Some that are immune, some it works just fine at, and some that will be able to get quite extreme effects from the doses. Some might think of this as an "insurance" to explain why some people feel nothing, while others get a complete trip thats supposed to be caused by placebo. But I think thats just bullshit. I know my mind is easily affected by stuff. But still there is no way I could feel the effects ive got if its "just a placebo thing". I-doser has been proven scienftific, and has been accepted as an exact science, and my self I have no disbelief in the fact that the doses are at least partly affected by the stuff it does to my brain.