hippie dose

Request new doses
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

marryjoanna wrote:
Ness wrote:I still don't see how it's risking his life. Peyote, LSD, and marijuana are all non toxic and incapable of killing you.
Hahahaha. :lol:
I don't see what you're laughing about. That's the truth. Those are all non toxic substances that will NOT kill you except in doses that your average user is not likely to have access to.
carlsoti
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by carlsoti »

Ness wrote:I still don't see how it's risking his life. Peyote, LSD, and marijuana are all non toxic and incapable of killing you.
That statement is only partially true. All of those substances alter your perception and can cause you to do things you normally wouldn't. Like the girl that was (and I quote)"Trippin' my (her) balls off, maan." that I saw step into traffic in Chicago.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Okay, I stand corrected. Psychedelic drugs when used responsibly won't kill you. Always be in a safe, comfortable place. Always have someone sober there with you. Never take a psychedelic drug if you don't want to. Follow those rules and theres about a 98% chance you'll be fine. My point being, though, that the drugs themselves certainly won't kill you.
Swikity
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Swikity »

Ness wrote:
marryjoanna wrote:
Hahahaha. :lol:
I don't see what you're laughing about. That's the truth. Those are all non toxic substances that will NOT kill you except in doses that your average user is not likely to have access to.
Okay, take them all at once and see what happens. xD

You can still OD on things that are "non-toxic".