Master832 wrote:Coming soon, RAPE!!! :eek:

Rape:(OVERWHELMING) sexual/45 mins: "Her eyes say no but my penis says yes."

I hope OP is happy ROFL
nice dude 4 solid minutes of pure laughter :lol:
SimonSaysKitty
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by SimonSaysKitty »

My friend sent me that homebrew'd dose. I listened to it with the plug and play method to make sure it wasn't some bullshit (like a screamer) and it actually was like a strong orgasm dose, so if you manage to get your hands on it, give it a try.

Some people are too ugly to get laid, or have strong morals that prevent them from getting laid, so doses and masturbation are the next best thing. I like doses because er..my fingers get tired too easily and I still live with my parents (only 18 so I'm not a loser or anything :'D ) so I don't really want to get a vibrator and worry about my very nosy mother or grandfather finding it..

So yeah...I like sex doses :'D

Also, considering some sick people have rape fantasies, I can imagine that actually selling.
Timeb0mb
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Timeb0mb »

Tool33 wrote:Not tryin' to be rude.
If you want a stronger trip. Do real drugs.
Same with stronger sex dose. Just go get laid. :D
ahhh yeah? just like that?
knowledge1981
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by knowledge1981 »

Dont think that he dose stimulates sex if there's one id buy it haha
I've tried a couple of the sexual doses and found them to be slightly euphoric
Maybe they can stimulate the brain chemicals during sex ??
anyone know ?
:!:
sola2005
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by sola2005 »

SimonSaysKitty wrote:My friend sent me that homebrew'd dose. I listened to it with the plug and play method to make sure it wasn't some bullshit (like a screamer) and it actually was like a strong orgasm dose, so if you manage to get your hands on it, give it a try.

Some people are too ugly to get laid, or have strong morals that prevent them from getting laid, so doses and masturbation are the next best thing. I like doses because er..my fingers get tired too easily and I still live with my parents (only 18 so I'm not a loser or anything :'D ) so I don't really want to get a vibrator and worry about my very nosy mother or grandfather finding it..

So yeah...I like sex doses :'D

Also, considering some sick people have rape fantasies, I can imagine that actually selling.
what do you mean plug in and play because it could be a screamer? I do know what a screamer is but i dont know what you mean
pyro123456
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by pyro123456 »

Tool33 wrote:
Master832 wrote:Coming soon, RAPE!!! :eek:

Rape:(OVERWHELMING) sexual/45 mins: "Her eyes say no but my penis says yes."

I hope OP is happy ROFL
HAHAHAHAHA dude. That wins.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i agree there is no topping that :lol: