My Overall Experiences (7/8 Update)

Share dose experiences
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Bloodbane424 wrote:
If your looking to improve your life using I-Doser should be at the bottom of your list of ways to solve your problems.
Implying I-Doser doesn't help anything? What's your point? It's like you're assuming the only people who will ever know of this advice are the people on this forum. I'm talking about anyone else out there in the world who's ever had this said to them.
My point, buddy, is that if you have what you call an "unbalanced" life, I can think of more things than listening to a dose to get such generic advice as "you need balance in life" Therapy, for example, would be much more beneficial than listening to music for 30 minutes.

Second, explain to me where I assumed that the only people will know of this advice are on this forum? I don't recall saying that.

The list of things that I-Doser does help will be miles shorter than what it doesn't help. If you honestly need help getting your life on track me telling you that you need balance wont help you at all. We are balanced people no matter how you look at it (cellular, socially, etc.) I also think you're forgetting how our friend got this advice; he was using I-Doser.

Whats the difference between anyone else in the world, and anyone using I-Doser products? It's like you think that people who use I-Doser are different than any other people in the world. Hmmm...

Edit:
Spelling mistakes
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

Forget it. There is clearly a miscommunication here. All I meant to say is that balance is important. A teacher told me once that I should balance out my skills in academics, not just focus on one subject, and that was good advice. It helped me realize a few things like you should look at things from all angles and take into consideration other people's opinions. That way you'll have a much more balanced view on the world and the concepts it presents you with.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Bloodbane424 wrote:Forget it. There is clearly a miscommunication here. All I meant to say is that balance is important. A teacher told me once that I should balance out my skills in academics, not just focus on one subject, and that was good advice. It helped me realize a few things like you should look at things from all angles and take into consideration other people's opinions. That way you'll have a much more balanced view on the world and the concepts it presents you with.
You're just more enlightened than everyone. Apparently we're all unbalanced here, but you've got it all figured out.

Just because you can apply advice doesn't make it good advice. I've never read a fortune cookie and had a life changing experience. I guess you have though.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

cameraboirzu wrote:
Bloodbane424 wrote:Forget it. There is clearly a miscommunication here. All I meant to say is that balance is important. A teacher told me once that I should balance out my skills in academics, not just focus on one subject, and that was good advice. It helped me realize a few things like you should look at things from all angles and take into consideration other people's opinions. That way you'll have a much more balanced view on the world and the concepts it presents you with.
You're just more enlightened than everyone. Apparently we're all unbalanced here, but you've got it all figured out.

Just because you can apply advice doesn't make it good advice. I've never read a fortune cookie and had a life changing experience. I guess you have though.
Why do I feel like you're being really negative towards me. :-(

He was my teacher, and I listen to my teachers. It has done nothing but help me. I can't say it's made a life changing difference, but it has made me more open minded and now I try to use all the resources I can instead of just using information I get from one source.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Bloodbane424 wrote:
cameraboirzu wrote:

Why do I feel like you're being really negative towards me. :-(

He was my teacher, and I listen to my teachers. It has done nothing but help me.
I'm negative to everyone. It's my thing.
When I'm in debate mode I go for the throat; its my job.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

Ad hominem you illogical fuck. Try having an actual conversation. Not everything has to be a fucking fight.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

I apologize for swearing, I don't know why I'm upset. "Going for the throat" in a debate is a bad habit. You should just try to back up your argument with facts and logic instead of getting hostile. Getting hostile only leads to feelings getting hurt and damaged relationships... Honestly, I thought you were smarter than that. :(

I even looked up to you.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Bloodbane424 wrote:I apologize for swearing, I don't know why I'm upset. "Going for the throat" in a debate is a bad habit. You should just try to back up your argument with facts and logic instead of getting hostile. Getting hostile only leads to feelings getting hurt and damaged relationships... Honestly, I thought you were smarter than that. :(

I even looked up to you.
It's not a bad habit. I did back up my thoughts with logic and facts. I didn't curse, you're the one who cursed. I think you realized how empty your side was and had to attack me.

You're acting the way your acting because you know that you really didn't have any selling points in the arguement, and as for you being "mature" you showed me that you really aren't. My posts were logical, in yours you told me about your teachers. Actually, please show me where I maliciously attacked you via text.

You're 13. Unless you own a fortune 500 company, or have designed something that will help other people, you can't chastise me for not being as smart as you.

It's the internet, and you really had no reason to look up to me except for my post count.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

cameraboirzu wrote:
Bloodbane424 wrote:I apologize for swearing, I don't know why I'm upset. "Going for the throat" in a debate is a bad habit. You should just try to back up your argument with facts and logic instead of getting hostile. Getting hostile only leads to feelings getting hurt and damaged relationships... Honestly, I thought you were smarter than that. :(

I even looked up to you.
It's not a bad habit. I did back up my thoughts with logic and facts. I didn't curse, you're the one who cursed. I think you realized how empty your side was and had to attack me.

You're acting the way your acting because you know that you really didn't have any selling points in the arguement, and as for you being "mature" you showed me that you really aren't. My posts were logical, in yours you told me about your teachers. Actually, please show me where I maliciously attacked you via text.

You're 13. Unless you own a fortune 500 company, or have designed something that will help other people, you can't chastise me for not being as smart as you.

It's the internet, and you really had no reason to look up to me except for my post count.
Ok. So how do I improve?

I'm sorry for being stupid...
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Next time your reading something keep that "voice" in your head from giving the text an actual tone. I wasn't being mean, but you could easily make things "sound" mean if you want them to.

There was really no point to this whole thing, and I hope you're not offended.

Finally, I wasn't specific enough when I said I did this to everyone. I don't do this to everyone; I wouldn't have friends and be close to my family if I did. That being said, I argue a lot, but not for stupid things like this.

Hope there was no harm done here. Unless there was, then I'm sorry.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

cameraboirzu wrote:Hope there was no harm done here. Unless there was, then I'm sorry.
There was.
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Bloodbane424 wrote:
cameraboirzu wrote:Hope there was no harm done here. Unless there was, then I'm sorry.
There was.
Thats certainly unfortunate.
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

cameraboirzu wrote:
Bloodbane424 wrote:
There was.
Thats certainly unfortunate.
Everything for me has been, lately...
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Bloodbane424 wrote:Everything for me has been, lately...
Don't let the internet ruin your day
Bloodbane424
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Bloodbane424 »

cameraboirzu wrote:
Bloodbane424 wrote:Everything for me has been, lately...
Don't let the internet ruin your day
It's not just this.