This stuff really works

When the mind leaves body
Enthralled
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Enthralled »

Ness wrote:Alright, that post made no sense. First, when did I say anything (in this thread) about a pointless religion and you trying to shove it down my throat? Second, that was a joke and should easily be discerned as such. Third, proselytizing in a more casual tone is STILL proselytizing, so yeah, you officially ARE trying to shove religion down mine and everyone who reads that post's throat's.
Haha, ok if you say so.
Enthralled
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Enthralled »

I wrote:
Ness wrote:Alright, that post made no sense. First, when did I say anything (in this thread) about a pointless religion and you trying to shove it down my throat? Second, that was a joke and should easily be discerned as such. Third, proselytizing in a more casual tone is STILL proselytizing, so yeah, you officially ARE trying to shove religion down mine and everyone who reads that post's throat's.
Haha, ok if you say so.
Oh and one other thing Ness, you took that the wrong way. It WAS in response to you but i wasnt talking offensively. Im not the type to try and give offense so if i did, my apologies. Secondly....i wasnt really talking to you at all, in fact it really was just in connection with your post.
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Alright....I was kind of confused there.
Saphrax
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Saphrax »

vale. STFU! god your annoying
limptaco
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by limptaco »

Sorry...I'm going to have to write the original topic writers experience as a false experience and just a very lucid dream. I'm sorry, but I've had experiences with astral projection before, and I, along with at least 20 other people can tell you what's to come. Although if I did, I'd be looked at wierd and become more hated than Vale. (no offense)
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Nobody hates Vale except maybe a douchebag or two.
Mike V
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: This stuff really works

Post by Mike V »

Sator wrote:
grandpa-jackson wrote:
I have to warn you all to prepare for the year 2015
store lots of food tin cans of food keep well and so dose water and alcohol.
Have you ever heard of the Mayan Calendar or the 2012 calculation/prophecy?

If NOT, you´re experience scares me.
There's so much evidence backing up that date it scares the shit out of me. I am like obsessed with learning about this. Thats the first thing i thought when i heard year 2015 and a low population number.

The best explanation is polar shift.
snowman
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by snowman »

zeitgiest movie...... thats some freaky shit!
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

If you actually look past the bullshit, Mayans have openly stated (in interviews) that the 2012 theory is a misinterpretation, it's not the end of the world or anything, it's just going to be the beginning of a new phase for their calendar. I don't remember exactly what it said, but i'm sure i could find the link somewhere...
Gordo94
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Gordo94 »

Mike V wrote:
Sator wrote:
grandpa-jackson wrote:
Have you ever heard of the Mayan Calendar or the 2012 calculation/prophecy?

If NOT, you´re experience scares me.
There's so much evidence backing up that date it scares the shit out of me. I am like obsessed with learning about this. Thats the first thing i thought when i heard year 2015 and a low population number.

The best explanation is polar shift.
made me think the try going to the end of 2012 instead :P
patr1ck
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by patr1ck »

lol, nobody will, because if everybody prepares for it, the vision you had would not be real, and that future would not occur. It's the time-travel paradox :P

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=V7AupwRJr ... re=related
ookpaya
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by ookpaya »

the hardest part of a pre-determined disaster is pretending you're not exited
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

Beanmaster wrote:next time you do an oobe, check if its real.
Like seeing things in OOBE you neve saw, and after you are back in your body, control if it was real.
Because most OOBE's are just LD's you should check it
Thats not true. Lucid dreams are dream states. OOBE's are when you can get yourself into an astral plane by meditation and concentration. When you get into a light trance, you practice pulling your astral body into the plane.

Similar to a Lucid Dream, but your mind creates everything for you, and you have a decent amount of control. LD's you have total control, and they aren't as "real looking"
dryadhater
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by dryadhater »

You can only see the true future if you have god conciousness which is infinite by itself which are the propabilities of the future you see yourself in akasha. So basically what you see has an infinite propability to be true and an infinite probability not to be true you decide for yourself if it happens or not, however considering that your conciousness is not a realized infinite you cannot make this probability to be an infinite yes or not, so basically propability is uknown, however it will not be exactly as you have seen it.
mrfourtysevenman
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by mrfourtysevenman »

grandpa-jackson wrote:I tried the astral projection sound thing works. I listened to it tonight and i could see my body as i floated up. I heard voices calling me but the book i have on astral travel told me the voices can lead you to evil.

On my trip i traveled forward in time to 2015 and there is nothing but ice.
The population is just over 2000.

Lots of people have died from the cold food is hard to find.

Take note of all fields with animals in and where stores are as you can find them and take the food.

It was a freaky obe but it was interesting.
SERRIOUSLY IF WE DONT HAVE FLYING CARS, GIANT HOLOGRAPHIC SHARKS, HOVERBOARDS OR SELF-DRYING CLOTHES BY 2015 IM GONNA BE REALLY PISSED