is i-doser laughing

Share dose experiences
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

dietPEPSI wrote: is it just a coincidence that i believed this worked when i thought it would work, and when i didnt think it would work, it didnt???? Doesnt that lean in the direction of this all being in the head??
No it isn't a coincidence. Placebo is powerful in BOTH directions.
LedZepp
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by LedZepp »

Well , my first doses - Nitrous and Marijuana doesn't worked at all.
Yes , i can't name such things as "objects waving" , an mysterious fog i get everytime, an wall moving and some others a strong hallucinations, but i see enviroment changing for a little without help of my mind (i can't get it in normal state)
Even my life changed with i-doser - last days i become A LOT more joyful, stressless, talkable and laughing-smiling then ever, so i wouldn't stop using this "kind of drugs".
I'm playing in band and i need some inspiration, which i can get through the I-d - just listen , and then see the world changing around you , so you could see it in different way , thats what i call inspiration...
But i still can't belive that it's a placebo :)
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

dietPEPSI wrote:
Ness wrote:
dietPEPSI wrote: is it just a coincidence that i believed this worked when i thought it would work, and when i didnt think it would work, it didnt???? Doesnt that lean in the direction of this all being in the head??
No it isn't a coincidence. Placebo is powerful in BOTH directions.
placebo means it doesnt work and its just you thinking all of this up in your mind....

Why even listen to a dose for 35 minutes if your just gonna base everything on placebo??? Why not just smash your head against the wall for a few minutes and start believing that your brain was adjusted so you are now high???? Would that work??
Placebo isn't just in your head. Placebo is a powerful force that can save and kill and can have radical physical effects. It is very well documented and is very very strong. Placebo WORKS.
LedZepp
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by LedZepp »

Anyway , no one laughing at us , is it?
And it's definetly works. That's all i want to say :)
LedZepp
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by LedZepp »

My trip desribings is absolutely true, it even was much brighter and exciting in life, then i wrote. I could try something today, and i'll write trip opinion tomorrow...
It's 9:13 in country i living, if interesting :)
Shikaka
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Shikaka »

It's not a joke.

Notice how doses will start out very subtle, a nice small noise that isn't too noticable? And after awhile you sort of tune it out like you would any other ambient noise? Thats the preparation I think!
Then depending on which dose you're doing, the tones change. THAT'S when my brain reacts, to the changes, that's when I start feeling different.