Legal drugs..Lots of them, alittle pricey...

Discuss visionary plants
PaRaDoX
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by PaRaDoX »

Whats smoke x? what kind of trip is it? is it cheap?
cameraboirzu
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by cameraboirzu »

PaRaDoX wrote:Whats smoke x? what kind of trip is it? is it cheap?
Check the website. The reason he posted a link was so that you could check out the products that the website has.
smokehigh
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Herbal Smoke Mix

Post by smokehigh »

smoke x is a bit light, would recommend smokexxx anyways
just got a skunk plus from herbalsmokemix com paid only 22£
thats something different, you should try
dp100
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re:

Post by dp100 »

OAR RAider wrote:i doser has been blocked at my school :mad:
I have an ipod full of idoser. also this is not about idoser. it is about real drugs (by real i mean something you can hold)
dp100
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re:

Post by dp100 »

not quite jakes self wrote:
waffleinajar wrote:OAR RAider Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:19 pm Post subject:

i doser has been blocked at my school
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mine too, but the fucking principal got smart and if they get your ipod, mp3, or smart phone they check it for the mp3's. Mother fuckers suspended me for three days for "possetion of an intoxicating substance", good thing my parents thought they were full of shit and just rented like fifty movies for me
thats so gay i doser has no negative effects proven thats messed up its not even very well known yet
idoser is proven to help you and your life. how can music be a substance? and how can changing the frequencies your brain operates at be intoxicating?
Xedan
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Legal drugs..Lots of them, alittle pricey...

Post by Xedan »

In response to the original post, don't do spice or K2, both have chemicals in them that are extremely bad for you, or at least that's what I've heard from everyone who's ever used it. Try 42 degrees, it's an "incense" that you can smoke and they specifically note that they don't have the bad chemicals that are in spice and K2. I've never tried either spice or K2 so I don't know if it's normal for all synthetics, but with 42 degrees I do notice that the high seems slightly more aware, not as slow as normal. Also I think it only lasts about 30 minutes to an hour (though it could just feel that way since, like I said, the high doesn't slow your brain as much so it may just feel like the high is faster). Not like it matters though. It's legal, you can smoke it all day if you want :D