You all have been waiting nicely. MASS REVIEW

Share dose experiences
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

You all have been waiting nicely. MASS REVIEW

Post by SadLittlePony »

First off I do humbly apologize if I happen to repeat a review in this threat. I have mighty terrible memory these days after my injury and it affects me quite a lot. However I know a lot of you like my reviews so I am going to review a few for you all at once. Give you guys a good taste of what I tried.

Game Enhancer: Shooter
Incredible. It was exactly what I need but for free. Figuratively of course. I mean if your into shooter games such as I this dose is totally worth it. Especially if you play competitively. Normally when I am playing a game like Killzone or Halo I like to get a little drunk first. Lets say oh, two 40s usually does the trick. I get in a nice calm relaxed state. Instead of burning thought on being hyper I can focus on the game alone.

Thats what this dose did for me. It calmed me and put me in a very focused and reflexive state. I thought to myself 'Oh my god this is the key to me becoming a professional' The dose itself didnt really make me high in any way but it put me in the right state of mind and thats what I needed.

I listened to the dose through and then Game On! I kicked ass in Killzone 3. I felt untouchable getting K/D spreads like 38 - 2. I usually average about 25 - 4 so I was extremely satisfied with this dose. Now I can stop spending my spare cash on booze.

French Roast
I saw a lot of people giving this one a try and I thought I might as well give it a go too. I didn't expect much from it to be honest. I didnt even try meditating thats how doubtful I was over it. I threw on my headphones and listened as I was falling asleep at my computer. The next thing I know I was wide awake and ready for more gaming. I didnt game though I ended up going to work shortly after but hey this one works. And it works Good too!

First Love
This dose needs a lot more attention than it gets. I love this dose a lot. All my friends and family... even my lover are all far away from me. I cant do much about that. I get extremely lonely. Whenever I start to get depressed because I am not getting attention or I just dont want to deal with this world I listen to this dose.

I get visions of rolling down a hill with my love crushing the flowers beneath us as we travel downward over one another. I have other visions too and faint memories of past loves. It reminds me of all things good and how it feels to be held. I love to just give myself into the arms of my lover and sit motionless for hours as I listen to his heart and his breath. My arms wrapped around his neck.

It gives me that joy like when he does something sweet like pick some flowers from the outside and makes a little kinda ugly bouquette but its still prettier than a store bought one because he put the effort in to make me something from his heart.

This dose is on my Top 5 list and recommended as a must try for everybody who idoses.

Heroin
Woah, all I can say is Woah. Heroin is kinda best described as a whatever type of dose. It takes you and just makes you wanna smile. When this dose grasps your mind you dont have a care in the world. Your soul existence is just a happy feeling. Its intensely euphoric and the feelings much similar to poppy. When you listen to this dose your kinda put in a room with all your greatest feats and you look at them and say Hell yeah!

Sleeping Angel
There really is not a lot to say about this dose either. I put the headphones on and layed down. I hit play and fell asleep. But it was a deep luxurious sleep and very lucid. When I awoke I felt as though all my stress melted away into my pillow. Very worth it if your having trouble sleeping.

The next three Doses on my list are
Nightshade
You Chose
Aderall

If you have any requests of things you want me to try let me know ^_^ I dont bite.
Last edited by SadLittlePony on Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baronzemo
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: You all have been waiting nicely. MASS REVIEW

Post by baronzemo »

Very good reviews! By the way, I am impatient for you to try "You-Choose".
randomdude93
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by randomdude93 »

Very very nice review compilation! :D I also cannot wait to see your YouChoose experience-should be very awesome, look forward to reading it :)
Backspacez
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Backspacez »

Nice review, Pony. Can't wait to see YouChoose.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Look forward to it today at about 3 PM GMT -5
darkemperor
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by darkemperor »

nice reviews as always pony :D
i think ill try the game enhancing one and might start playing cod again :)
i cant wait for your nightshade and you choose dose reviews
dolemite
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by dolemite »

Where these DRG files, MP3s, or mobile app?
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

They were DRG made into MP3 for my ipod
dolemite
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by dolemite »

SadLittlePony wrote:They were DRG made into MP3 for my ipod
How did you manage that?
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

They can be converted with I-Doser Premium available here:
http://www.i-doser.com/download

We do not recommend personally trying to convert them outside of our software as we have technology that helps retain the effects under a compressed (mp3) format.
dolemite
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by dolemite »

I've been lead to believe that the DRGs are more potent than the MP3s? Is this true?
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Well I persionally tested that today and I didnt notice a single difference in potency. The big difference though is with the software you can interlace your music where conversion of format doesnt allow that.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

Right, can't discuss other conversion methods here. These are designed to alter brainwaves. Unsupported conversion formats or programs are outside of the range of discussion here. They could be ineffective (at best) or have undesired effects (at worst). We applaud Pony's In-Depth reviews, but stick to products and supported by I-Doser.

http://www.i-doser.com/download is where you can get the Premium version that allows you to convert .drg to .mp3 and add your own background audio. Or, we sell MP3 Packs with ambient soundscapes already mixed in at http://i-doser.com/digitalaudio.html
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Rogger that Admin! *salute* Also! That avatar right there ----> Is pretty darn awesome.Not too sure where it came from but I have a feeling and I love it.
ngphil22
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by ngphil22 »

Please do a review on DEMEROL!