WELCOME ALL YOU NEW COMERS!!

Who are you?
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

WELCOME ALL YOU NEW COMERS!!

Post by SadLittlePony »

I notice a lot of you new comers are fairly active members now! I am really happy about that and I hope that you all continue to visit us here at the IDoser forum. Most of you never touched the introduction portion of the forum though so if you ever get the chance to I would like to say hi to you all. But anyways Big shout out to all of you trying IDoser and updating us with your experiences. I want to say thank you
LucidGamer
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: WELCOME ALL YOU NEW COMERS!!

Post by LucidGamer »

Thanks (: I just ordered my Mac Premium I-doser software :D.
I've noticed you were one of the more active users o.o Wanted to post in the admin forum with a " take my money I love you guys <3 Post", but figured I wouldn't clog up a useful forum. :D

Anywho I have a question if you're around on the introduction forums still (: Any recommendations for someone who has used Binaural beats for a bit and is looking for one that is strong for both calming & maybe a bit of spirituality :P? I can only get one or two at a time and I'm looking around for my next new dose purchase :D Thanks ahead/anyway.

--Lucidgamer
ngphil22
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: WELCOME ALL YOU NEW COMERS!!

Post by ngphil22 »

Thanks, Sadlittlepony! I am actually not new, I just found this post sticking out in the introductions forum, and I thought I would reply and check it out. Thank you!
MathewCoava
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

WELCOME ALL YOU NEW COMERS

Post by MathewCoava »

I see the numbers growing, and would like to take the time to welcome all the new members joining our growing community. I just want to say thanks to all the people coming here and joining what we all started. We cant have a community without you. That being said, welcome and thanks for joining.