Almost did it!

When the mind leaves body
punchm
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Almost did it!

Post by punchm »

Well i didnt use the I doser dose to make this happen, but what i did do was play a Hypnosis track that i have, and when it asked me to close my eyes i didnt and i went through a whole series of relaxation and then when it was getting to the point of the hypnosis i stopped it and re -played it so i can be even more relaxed and holy crap i decided to close my eyes and relax even more and my body felt so detached from me i swear i was in no mental control of my body, unless i really really wanted the control back i can get it but i tried moving my arm but my whole body was so freaking relaxed it didnt move, so then after a minute or two, i started hearing the vibrations when entering astral travel, and i was way to focused on the sound and focused on my body that i didnt release from my body but i was so close, i was so shocked that i actually started hearing the vibrational noise in my hear it was amazing, it felt so cool, and after a while since i couldnt get myself outta my body because i didnt know exactly what i was soppused to do when i hear the vibrational noises so i just went to sleep but it was soo cool :D, anyone want to give me tips on what to do when i start hearing the vibrational noises, am i soppused to command to release from my body, or what?
Unnamed
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Unnamed »

hear, or feel? When they come you should try and imagine yourself climing a rope or rolling over, really try to do it but don't do it physically, which is a hard thing to get the hang of.

And yea the vibes totally rocked me the first time i got em too, i still remember i was meditating and gave up, rolled over to go to sleep and thought i was gunna puke, but it was the vibes starting in my stomach and just spread out like an earthquake from within and it completely covered me, then i was able to sort of feel myself slide off the bed and drift down to the floor, i had no control then though and couldn't even see, ended up just opening my eyes and bringing myself back lol.
Bucci
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Bucci »

I just tried it as well and I'm not sure how close I came. It's hard for my cuz my roommate keep splaying his vids real loud not to mention its 1 am. I know I was getting close and like you just said I felt as if I was going to throw up. I wasn't sure if this was normal and it was coming on really strong. My entire body was in paralysis but I can get there easily. Basically I thought I was doing something wrong when I started to feel sick so I came on here to refresh my memory on what I was to do.

Has anyone else who has been able to achieve OBE or AP had this sick feeling in their stomach?