Speed [Experience x2]

Share dose experiences
sweeneyreloaded
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Speed [Experience x2]

Post by sweeneyreloaded »

So I just did the Speed dose two times in a row followed by the Cocaine dose and Molly dose x2.
I noticed during the first dose of Speed that my feet and hands had started to grow sweaty,
that I was starting to get a bit tingly in my extremities, and then by midway through my second
dose of Speed my spine was tingling, I was giggly, I felt like I had smoked a bowl of meth (I used to use)
I had started to play Fable during the first dose and I noticed that my concentration was getting better and I was way more focused on my game than anything else, not noticing the 10 text messages I had gotten from my friends (I know I'm popular right? Just kidding :P) and then by the end of the second speed dose my breathing had gotten heavy, I felt like I was on a meth binge without the paranoia. I felt completely euphoric which was very nice and playing my game was at least 10x more fun than playing "sober."
Next, the Cocaine dose started, I didn't even notice it had started I was so focused in on my game and the only reason I even noticed it was playing is because I started laughing at the pose my character was making for no reason and looked at my computer screen (saw that my friend had been IMing me and that I was 15 min in)
Now I've queued Molly 2x in a row on top of everything and can already feel my mind zoning out (not sure what to expect with this, considering I've never done X or this dose)
So I'm interested in how this is going to go :shock:
Legalize It
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Speed [Experience x2]

Post by Legalize It »

Sounds sweet, keep us updated :thumbsup:
ngphil22
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Speed [Experience x2]

Post by ngphil22 »

You seem to like the stimulant doses. Try YaBa, It is a stimulant mixed with a hallucinogenic effect. it is called crazy medicine on the streets. I felt pumped, and the little hallucinations I had were thinking the trees in my yard were trying to kill me. it was nuts