WILL IT WORK WITH MY DISORDERS?

Get user supplied support
Danzi
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

WILL IT WORK WITH MY DISORDERS?

Post by Danzi »

Hi, I found I-doser 7-8 months ago and I tried it a few times anne bought the app. I haven't come back to it for around 4 months now and in the time I suddenly developed Hyperacusis. Basically I have low tolerance to certain sounds and everything is quite amplified. I also have mild tinnitus in which I hear a soft static in my ears constantly. On top of that I have CAPD. Central Auditory Processing Disorder which is when it is very difficult to filter out background noise and my brain finds if quite difficult to process sound properly while there is background noise.

I tried a few like Alcohol, Lucid Dream and Cocaine and they seemed to work alright though the effect was quite mild. This was when I only had CAPD and tinnitus (though it was quite milder back then). Now I developed the hyperacusis and tinnitus has gotten worse.

FYI: I also suspect that I may be autistic. It is highly likely but I have yet to be diagnosed properly. My GP agreed that it may be aspergers and referred me to a shrink.

What I want to know is if I will still be able to use I-doser as it might not work in sync with my f***ed up brain full of madness that hates me :(. If I can still use it is there any doses that may be particularly helpful when it comes to my hearing? Or is it kind of pointless trying to use it as it will only be a placebo effect?

Thank you for any help on the topic
ngphil22
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: WILL IT WORK WITH MY DISORDERS?

Post by ngphil22 »

If you got tinnitus from I-doser, you were listening to the sessions too loudly. Listen to the session at a comfortable volume. It is normal to recieve mild or no effects for a year. I have been using the program for 4 years, and only recently started seeing results. I have ADD, ADHD, autism, and aspbergers as well, and that did not make it not work. And as long as your auditory processing disorders are not too strong, you should be fine.

Happy dosing! And keep practicing!

Phil