My (Sad) I-Doser Experience

Share dose experiences
Zurack
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

My (Sad) I-Doser Experience

Post by Zurack »

Hello, here’s my I-Doser experience:

1st day: I went to my bedroom, turned off the light then used French Roast…But no effect! Then I tried Inspire and Nitrous, no effect… My brother used French Roast, and it worked!

In the following days I used a lot of different doses, but nothing, the biggest effects I had was a very little happiness with Quick Happy (Maybe just placebo) and a little rush with A-Bomb.

I’m using it for at least a month, but NOTHING! Even with the stronger doses like Peyote and A-Bomb.

I tried a lot of different techniques, but I cannot feel nothing special. There’s nothing wrong with the headphones and etc, because my brother had effects!

I cannot be immune because the very first time I heard I-Doser (The CD Peyote Sample) my entire body (Including my brain!) started to itch (Note: And I heard it without headphones!).

Oh, an important thing, I’m partially deaf in one ear, but I always fix the sound balance in my PC.

I’m going to use the Recreational Simulations CD now, hope it works better! (I know it’s quite impossible, but let me dream!)

I’m not going to stop using it; I don’t want a boring ordinary life :,(.

Sorry about my English, it’s not my main language.
Mesh5
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Mesh5 »

Your deafness could very possibly be the reason why
your not experiencing the doses. A dose makes you hear
different frequencies in different ears, your brain does
something with that. If you can't get those frequencies
from your left ear (for example) you might experience
alot less from the dose.
zompreacher
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by zompreacher »

Binaural beats requires ambiaudial abilities.

The deafness is exactly why you cannot do it.

I am sorry man.
not quite jakes self
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by not quite jakes self »

that is impossible that you got effects with out headphones sorry your partialy deaf you cant use it