name?

Request new doses
420kid
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

name?

Post by 420kid »

i dont know a name for this one but if any of you have ever watched alice in wonderland you would know what im talking about. its basically like another world u enter(usually trippy stuff is there like mushrooms and forests) and while u r there insane stuff happens stuff that is not normal here but it is not trippy or hallucinogenic because u do not see random colors and wut not its just a journey/adventure u go on and when ur done with the the jounrey u wake up like alice did in alice in wonderland(i kno i kno it was just a disney movie but i think it was so sick how all that stuff just happens it made me think of shrooms but shrooms involve to much color and stuff this is like a 100% adventure that i guess could involve trippy things happening in it but only if thats wut ur journey was to make u believe was happening during it
ex. u are walking thru a magic forest and u are lost looking for the exit all of a sudden a strange cat comes out of no where and tells u to follow him and runs off and disappears. after this u are still lost looking for the exit. u then become very hungry and u see a delicious looking mushroom so u eat it. by eating the mushroom u become drowsy and start to see random colrs and ur head is spinning and tripping)see the reason in this example u would be tripping out isnt because of the dose its because of wut u did/eat in the dose

if u dont quite understand just ask about which part u dont get and ill try to better explain it also sry if its lengthy i like to be descriptive cus i think this one would be so sweet
Vendetta
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Vendetta »

I believe it was about acid?

PLus, I think this is *possible* with any of the hallucinogens.. It just matters how far you can go...

Acid, Adrenochrome, Trip, Peyote, etc.
420kid
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by 420kid »

ya i really dont kno how to explain it that well but i dont think it was a hallucinogen only cus those contain so much colors which i think would mess up the whole point of it being a journey more than a tripping out kind of thing but ive never done tru acid so maybe idk but ive had friends do it and all they did wus basically see colors so again i hav no clue
Pants
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Pants »

Well, there is no way that a drug of any kind can create exact scenarios within the hallucinations. It's all based off of whatever chemical reactions take place within the brain; so unfortunately, hallucinogens can cause colors and distortions, but to "build a fantasy world to explore", so to speak, would be impossible. Don't get me wrong, you can take hallucinogenics and experience such a strong hallucination. I'm simply saying that there is no way to force you to hallucinate like that.

I've taken the Trip dose, and have had everything go blue like I was underwater; the lights were bright and reflected off of everything, and whenever I looked around and walked around trails came off of the edges of objects. A very neat experience, to be sure, but not one I can replicate outside of chance.

If you take a dose and feel a disconnection from reality and start to experience hallucinogenic effects, pop in Alice in Wonderland and see if it can influence your trip. That's the best advice I can give you.
XthegrimrprX
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by XthegrimrprX »

Pants wrote: I've taken the Trip dose, and have had everything go blue like I was underwater; the lights were bright and reflected off of everything, and whenever I looked around and walked around trails came off of the edges of objects. .
I had the same effect from trip. the best way ive been discribing it to all my friends is every looked like i was underwater.... I never actually saw anything that wasnt there though. To actually see an entire halucinated scene these doses would need to tap more into the super conscious.
XthegrimrprX
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by XthegrimrprX »

Pants wrote: I've taken the Trip dose, and have had everything go blue like I was underwater; the lights were bright and reflected off of everything, and whenever I looked around and walked around trails came off of the edges of objects. .
I had the same effect from trip. the best way ive been discribing it to all my friends is every looked like i was underwater.... I never actually saw anything that wasnt there though. To actually see an entire halucinated scene these doses would need to tap more into the super conscious.
420kid
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by 420kid »

ok tats cool but uh how do u get trip to work cus ive had other doeses work for me but i listened to this one along with peyote and neither did anything for me i layed there for 30 mins and nothing happened
i guess it could be im new but i thought if others worked either of these would and i kno my earphones are good and i did eveything ur suppose to so anything else or is it just a matter of times listening to it
Pants
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Pants »

You may need to keep trying, but also keep in mind that wanting to experience certain effects too much can distract your brain. The best way to prepare for a dose is to make sure you're not craving the results; just relax, and trust that it will work. Even if it doesn't, don't get disheartened, because plenty of people on the forums (myself included) have had Trip, among other doses, work.

You may also want to look into A-Bomb, because I hear it is a pretty good dose that works on the first or second try and gives very strong results. I myself have not yet tried it.