IOS Conditioning + Aftermath

Share dose experiences
AndrewLK87
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

IOS Conditioning + Aftermath

Post by AndrewLK87 »

So this is my first post in these forums so hi to everyone :) I tried IDoser a couple years ago with no success, probably because of my headphones or never trying conditioning, but recently I re-installed IDoser onto my phone. Since then I got Pioneer XDJ-1500 headphones; they play 5-30k hz VERY professional sounding quality, they retail 180 but I got them half off for 90 bucks at best buy. So I tried conditioning and my first experience was a success! In general for me all of my doses have some common themes. Conditioning always gives me body pulses, such as on the eyebrows/third eye, other parts of the face, or knees. Also, the track I am trying to get effects from after the conditioning usually have some physical and some mental stimulation - the physical is in the form of waves pushing through my body or heating up or feeling like I'm vibrating or that the barrier between my body and external reality is dissipating.

ANYWAY - enough of an intro on to the dose.

I went through the conditioning (all standard IOS doses are 15 minutes; QH are 10 minutes). The whole 15 minutes were pretty standard, just work on meditating and feeling mild physical twitches. I really wonder what's going on with my brain when this happens because I seem to twitch more in the conditioning than the actual doses (same with anyone else?)

After conditioning it went to Aftermath. The reason I chose to do an aftermath review was because of two moments. It wasn't the most overall physically pleasurable or mentally stimulating dose. Two moments just stuck out in my mind. I never expected to get any visuals with IDoser, but this dose proved me wrong! Around the half way point (7.5 mins.) out of NOWHERE my entire field of vision was like this gold beautiful light for like a split second. Unlike anything I have ever seen, and clearly not my eyes fluttering. I was hoping it would come back so I could explore the color and the feelings associated with it but alas, it was there and gone so quickly. Then, at about the 10 minute mark, the music got pretty quiet and then there was a DING in the music. I can't tell if it was being startled or the waves associated with the beat along with that feeling but everything got super heightened at that moment. I became hyper alert, like I was being lulled to sleep and then everything was sharp.

So all in all, for the experience I'd give Aftermath a 9/10. 2 great experiences, definitely going to try again, maybe I'll get better results during the song. Would have got a 10 if I had the same overall well-being effect I had from divinorium throughout the dose. Check it out some time!
JbarrettLu
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: IOS Conditioning + Aftermath

Post by JbarrettLu »

Why do u suppose it's different from before to now?