Five first experiences

Share dose experiences
Dread
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Five first experiences

Post by Dread »

Hi,

I recently started using I-Doser, I just want to write down my first dose experiences... Before hearing of I-Doser, I've been practicing Wing Chun (a martial art which is similar to Kung Fu) so the concept of meditating is familar to me.
Please excuse my poor English grammar, I'm from Germany ^^

1st: French Roast (day one)
---
I've read that it would be a great dose for beginners, so I started it (sitting in front of my PC, not wearing headphones). My fist thoughts: "What is this sh**? Static noise?". I quit listening after 5 minutes and did some other stuff.

2nd: Sleeping Angel (day one)
---
Later on that day, I thought "hey, guess I'll do it the real way". So I put on comfortable clothes, blacked out my room, brushed my teeth, put on my wireless headphones and lay down on my bed.
Nothing happened for the first five minutes, probably because I didn't try focussing on the noises. But after like five more minutes, I felt how my body slowly came to rest, I only needed to breathe every 20-30 seconds and was barely able to move my limbs - just like my body was asleep but my mind still awake.
It was absolutely incredible, normally I'd have to meditate for an hour to become that much relaxed.
That dose absolutely works for me... A great experience ;)

3rd: DMT (day one/two)
---
After trying "Sleeping Angel", I chose DMT mainly because the description sounded interesting.

"DMT is the most powerful yet most harmless of all these things. Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire."
Okay... :D

I didn't feel anything for the first ten minutes, then I fell asleep a few minutes later. As I woke up this morning it was like somebody took my brain and put it in a washing machine. None of my thoughts changed, it was simply like the "haze" which surrounded me had been washed away.

It's kinda difficult to describe, but before the dose there was always -something- that kept me from doing simple things like sitting still without feeling the urge to stand up and do something different.
Well, guess I'll have to try that dose again without falling asleep ;)

4th: QuickHappy (day two)
---
Well, I can remember that it helped me waking up and I also noticed certain things which I always overlooked before, like some books in my shelf.

5th: Trip (day two/one hour ago)
---
Definately one of the more powerful doses...
I prepared myself for listening to the dose like I did the days before and started it.
The first minutes nothing special happened, but then the telephone started ringing and forced me to take off my headphones. After that I went to the bathroom, washed my hands an then -all of a sudden- I felt how my body started shivering and shaking; the effect lasted for about five minutes.
Also, I was able to perceive music more clearly for about half an hour...

Well, that experience wasn't pleasing but definately interesting.

Which dose would you recommend me as the next one?

Regards,
Dread
Linkinoskol
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Linkinoskol »

Hm, I'd recommend you to not interrupt doses and turn off phone next time :)
faithless
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by faithless »

Nice 5 first experiences, I wish I had the same effects the first times...

Try Lucid Dreams, that's the only dose that worked for me :p
Couch
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Couch »

how about morphine?
Dread
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Dread »

faithless wrote:Try Lucid Dreams, that's the only dose that worked for me :p
Yeah, I'll try Lucid Dreams before going to bed tonight :-D
tjvhigh09
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by tjvhigh09 »

try it!!!
im interested to see how it affects someone like you.
by that i mean.. someone who feels the effects so strongly..
i expect to read about your experience tommorow