[completly off topic] translation help?

Who are you?
faithless
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

[completly off topic] translation help?

Post by faithless »

Hi all, I'm here just to ask a service, which is to correct a text I've made...

I speak french and we had to make a poject, and to resume it in english...

I made it but am looking for some help to correct the errors...

So if someone feels motivated, here it is:
We had to imagine a new product, or to improve a product to make it less pollutant. The keywords for this project were ecology and innovation. So we had the idea of a solar air-conditioning, allowing the car to decrease the amount of CO2 rejected into the atmosphere.
The difficulty was to know if the solar panels would provide enough power for the operation of air-conditioning, but it appears that it is not a problem. The type of air-conditioning that fits with the project requires 200W of electrical power, which corresponds to a surface of 1,5m² of cells. Moreover, the need of cooling the car appears when the weather is hot, that’s to say when the sun is shining (and so the cells will produce energy).
A Belgian car rejects more or less 3100kg CO² a year. Thanks to our system, this number could fall to 2950. Of course , the pollution due to the development of the panels must not be ignored. Anyway, the global impact is less important if we suppose that the car (and the panels) are used for one rather long period.
The user is also winner since the cost of the installation is refunded in 8 years, thanks to the savings in fuel.
We may hope that in the future, more functions of the car could be assumed by solar energy, if the output of the photovoltaic cells increases.

Thanks in advance :]