is i-doser laughing

Share dose experiences
milo
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

is i-doser laughing

Post by milo »

After reading all those news articles in press releases.
and that professor of ear to brain science stuff, saying this is not physically possible,that it is a hoax.
Dont you think maybe just maybe i-doser is laughing at all of us.
prob especially the people who actually report effects.
could it be that a couple of guys (clever guys not disputing that) read about binuaral brainwaves thought up this idea,mixed up some crazy binural beats and posted them to see who would bite...Then one of us did,then another, we started paying for these so called drug doses.
If you like me really want this to be true,maybe anything is possible i guess the brain will think whatever we are dying to prove works.

Then the demand came for more doses,so obviously i doser provided they found money to be made on literal believe.what started out to be a joke became a lucritive buisness.
what i am saying is maybe we are wanting this to work so badly subcoinseciously (sorry hard to spell) that we actually are getting effects.
think about it relitivly free drugs all new experiances that one will never usually be able to experiance no side effects like real drugs, no going out to score .....who wouldnt want this to be true.
is i-doser laughing at us??????????
Dread
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Dread »

Honestly, I don't care... What matters is the result.
Even if it should be a hoax, I-Doser helps me to relax/meditate like no other legal method, because it simply is noise and not some crappy music or herb.
konajinx
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by konajinx »

An effect is an effect. If you feel it's not working, then don't buy doses. I have felt the effects so far and enjoy it. And more power to 'em for making some money off it, even if it did wind up being nothing but a placebo.

Remember, doctors and scientists change their findings constantly on other crap like whether or not butter is bad for you, the real effects of alcohol regarding prevention of heart disease, oat bran and all its supposed wonders, etc. And since we're talking about the human brain here and what it's capable of, who knows if quantifiable "proof" will ever be provided for those who use I-Doser. I can safely attest from my own experiences that A-Bomb hits me every time, and that's all the proof I need.
Solyst
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Solyst »

You propose an interesting idea. It COULD be possible this is all placebo, but that wouldn't explain how when I gave my friend A-bomb (without him knowing what binaural beats are/what it does)and he listened to it, he actually experiences some of the effects,he was shaking, screaming, and hallucinating. Also, I doubt I-doser makes that much money, most people buy a dose, then upload it online and spam it all over forums.
mistert34
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by mistert34 »

To rule out placebo, use the same friend and administer a monaural dose by switching your audio setting from sterio to mono, and if he still says it works, then it is a placebo. The doses wont work unless the tones are enter seprate ears.
Couch
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Couch »

it works, but way less than you think it does. the rest is in your head. you would have to be an amazing meditator to get the doses to work at full strength, and most of us aren't. so i'm fine if the effects are imaginary, as long as it works
sendbib
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: is i-doser laughing

Post by sendbib »

milo wrote:After reading all those news articles in press releases.
and that professor of ear to brain science stuff, saying this is not physically possible,that it is a hoax.
The ear to brain professor never said that it's impossible for I-Doser to work, just that it's impossible for sound to give you visual hallucinations. I think the idea of binaural beats and their effect on people, even if not as extreme as I-Doser claims, is pretty much accepted by now.
xkallisto
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by xkallisto »

I want to believe that it works..but I haven't gotten any effects yet. I've tried FRoast (2x), Nitrous (4x), Aftermath(1x), Trip(1x). :(
XthegrimrprX
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by XthegrimrprX »

I have also given a few doses to differnt people with out telling what it was they were listeing too, (They never even heard of i-doser or anyhting like it) and the doses worked. I gave them, trip, hash, and a-bomb. all of the doses worked on them, and they got very strong effects.
(_ambda (v)an
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by (_ambda (v)an »

XthegrimrprX wrote:I have also given a few doses to differnt people with out telling what it was they were listeing too, (They never even heard of i-doser or anyhting like it) and the doses worked. I gave them, trip, hash, and a-bomb. all of the doses worked on them, and they got very strong effects.
Im starting to think it wroks better if your not intentionally trying to get high. It seems to work on everyone who has no idea about it. Maybe its cause theyre not focusing so much on it.
konajinx
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by konajinx »

Perhaps what is best is to not "expect" what you're "expecting" in regards to the descriptions of the doses here, but rather just relax and see what happens instead. The things like A-Bomb, etc. I think tend to work better as you're not knowing what to expect. Since all of these experiences will vary from person to person, perhaps it's not exactly best to say certain doses will instill "visual hallucinations" and the like in the dose descriptions. Expecting too much from these doses can only lead to disappointment. However, taking them "as is" with a clear and relaxed state of mind undoubtedly produces results. At least in me.
Couch
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Couch »

ding ding ding! congrats, you finally figured it out! seriously, it works better that way. it takes alot of disipline, but you have to listen without trying so hard to feel the effects. it seems like it should be the opposite, but the more you focus on the sound and the less focus on the effects, the better the effects get (trust me)
XthegrimrprX
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by XthegrimrprX »

When i focus on the sound, i can feel it take me over
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

I-Doser is not laughing. We wouldn't have spend loads of money and years in development for some "joke." Binaural Brainwave technology is a real thing, you can look it up anywhere, we have just taken the long hard road of refining it into doses that cause an effect. Granted, it isn't a perfect technology and it works better for some than others, but with over an 80% success rate, I think it is clear that we aren't laughing and this isn't a joke.
XthegrimrprX
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by XthegrimrprX »

I didn't think it was a joke. I can't wait for the technology to get even better and more refined so future doses will be even more powerful. Can you tells what doses you guys are working next or at the moment?